Which teams win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jmt57

Staff member
Reaction score
Make your predictions for this weekend's games here.

For the purposes of the poll/contest, all you have to do is pick the winning team straight up (not against the spread).

From an NFL-fan perspective I have long thought the divisional round was the best weekend of pro football of the year, with the four best teams playing in what should be competitive games.

Then to top it off there is the college football championship the following night.

Nobody got every game right last week (most picked the Saints); let's see if that continues in this round.

Bonus question/tiebreaker is for the NCAA championship.

Poll closes about the time the first game kicks off.

Vikings,Ravens,Chiefs,Seahawks and LSU - these are my picks.

Vikings,Ravens,Chiefs,Seahawks and LSU - these are my picks.
same except i got clemson...i think Lawrence steps up and the clemson WR's are beasts

Good poll OP.

For those who picked Vikings over 49ers, how do you think they pull off the upset?

Vikings, Ravens, Chiefs, Packers, LSU.

Good poll OP.

For those who picked Vikings over 49ers, how do you think they pull off the upset?

I've noticed a disproportionate amount of people picking the Vikings, and not just on this board. Seems the 49ers are one of these teams who are overrated and vulnerable in people's minds but dominant on the actual field of play. I like SF by a comfortable margin. The Vikings were lucky last week they got to face Mr. Regular Season himself.

I haven't been keeping track on who is playing who so I took a guess. My Votes: 49ers, Vikings, Ravens, and Titans.

Good poll OP.

To be honest I did not believe in Vikings win over Saints at all but they played very smart football: constant pressure on QB,heavy run game and efficient passing actions. Until that game Brees was protected very well but this Viks' front seven showed that constant pressure made him vulnerable and appeared to be a crucial element of the win.

I know Vikings are underdogs but if they play like they did with Saints they would make another surprise.

Garoppolo has been playing a good season but created 13 interceptions during regular season. He is inexperienced and harassing by Vikes' DE is able to make some mistakes.

For sure Vikings' players are more confident after beating Saints and they will not sell themselves cheap.

Good poll OP.

Vikings have a good defense and running game. 49ers defense has been bad the second half of the season

I haven't been keeping track on who is playing who so I took a guess. My Votes: 49ers, Vikings, Ravens, and Titans.
You picked all teams that play each other.

Niners, Ravens (yuck), KC (yuck), Seattle.

I still can't get over the fact that the Pats aren't playing this weekend !!:(

Niners, Ravens (yuck), KC (yuck), Seattle.

I still can't get over the fact that the Pats aren't playing this weekend !!:(

Hopefully it'll provide some perspective for the posters on here who are constantly *****ing and complaining about this team borderline non-stop...oh hell, that's being way to optimistic on my part...

I bet Goofdell is happy that the Pat's are out of the playoffs.

Hes probably drinking champagne today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back