Replies:
Asking for your support

Who wins?

• Chiefs

Votes: 91 61.9%
  • Colts

Votes: 56 38.1%

• Total voters
I was reading the thread and read this and thought “I have to login and tell this guy to STFU”

Seriously?! Think before you post stupid. Yes we can think about who we want to win. Why would we think it about after the fact?! Go to Sleep bozo!
Hmm, STFU. I am in China which is 13 hours ahead of NYT. You go ahead and pick a team you want the Pats to play. Book a flight to Atlanta while you at it, stupid. You go to bed bozo!

Mahomes is 10 times the QB that Watson will ever be.

JJ What could not carry Chris Jones luggage either. Texans are frauds and the easiest bet this weekend.

The reason we beat a lot of these afc teams is because bill can scheme against them since he is familiar with them. We’re familiar with the ravens offense under flacco but not with Jackson. We haven’t seen rivers in a while with the weapons he has now. It’s going to be a tough game.

To quote one of the best X&O follows on Twitter:

The only realistic way the Ravens have a shot against us is if we **** the bed ourselves. I would still prefer to play the Chargers because it would be a west-east coast journey + absolute change of weather for them.

But either way.. am not really worried but more so excited about a better divisional matchup than the last few years that still has us favored.

That is kind of impossible, though, since they play before us next week. We'll be rooting for the colts before we've played a playoff game

Actually like this because by Kickoff our boys will know they're playing to HOST the AFC Championship.

Want Colts of course but Chiefs will win.

The Pats might be on a really good stride right now. Perfect time for that, too. Would love to see a Pats W and Indy sneak past KC only to be smacked around in another AFC title game by the "cheating" Pats. Belichick will show them what a good team looks like without having to cheat.

To quote one of the best X&O follows on Twitter:

The only realistic way the Ravens have a shot against us is if we **** the bed ourselves. I would still prefer to play the Chargers because it would be a west-east coast journey + absolute change of weather for them.

But either way.. am not really worried but more so excited about a better divisional matchup than the last few years that still has us favored.

Jackson is the kind of QB that gives the Pats fits.

The 10 yard scrambled will be there all day long converting 3rd downs for the Ravens.

Colts 27
Chiefs 31

From what I've seen so far, a lot of KC fans dread this matchup. Apparently it was the worst possible matchup for them. I wonder how much of a sign it will be for things to come...

The Chiefs have been a different team since they released Kareem Hunt, their other backs are not nearly as explosive...It should be a competitive game, one I wouldn't be surprised at all to see the Colts winning.

If everything works out in the Patriots favor again, the Colts will knock ot the Chiefs - paving the way for an ACCG in Foxborough.

The Chiefs signature wins this season are over the Chargers with Kareem Hunt in Week 1 and an overtime win over the Ravens where they need several things to go their way in the last few mintues to avoid losing (certainly fluky). Their explosive offense allows them to dominate teams with poor defenses by gettting ahead early. All defenses get better when they are up by 14. The Colts will be the best team they have faced since Baltimore and should have a good chance of winning the game the way their defense has played and the potential to be able to score >30.

From what I've seen so far, a lot of KC fans dread this matchup. Apparently it was the worst possible matchup for them. I wonder how much of a sign it will be for things to come...

I mean I would be scared of Andrew Luck as well the way he is playing.

If everything works out in the Patriots favor again, the Colts will knock ot the Chiefs - paving the way for an ACCG in Foxborough.

The All-Gate Playoffs

Ratbirds - Indiots - Saints

Colts have momentum...they playied so well @ Hou

They deserve a lot of credit but i am not so sure they can win also @ KC

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back