PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dirty play injures Stevenson

bogey888

On the Roster
Reaction score
Just rewatched the Stevenson injury. Panthers Burns dirty play with his shin to Stevenson’s head after he was down. Missed it in real time but obvious in replay. Just dirty.

Hope he and Harris clear the concussion protocol.....we need them!!!

Saw it happen no penalty??

Hope both are OK..

I saw that in real time. Looked intentional to me. Karma!!

Looked hard enough to be concussion protocol ...

Hope he and Harris clear the concussion protocol.....we need them!!!
Gunner was hit in the head, too -- but he increased his NFL-leading career average per return anyway. Need him back too -- and that hit looked like a cheap shot too.

Just rewatched the Stevenson injury. Panthers Burns dirty play with his shin to Stevenson’s head after he was down. Missed it in real time but obvious in replay. Just dirty.
Could you make a video of this? I want to shove it down the Whiny panther fans throats..

What's ironic is that Burns has been whining to any reporter who'll listen claiming that Mac twisted his ankle intentionally.. Guy is a POS, honestly.

What's ironic is that Burns has been whining to any reporter who'll listen claiming that Mac twisted his ankle intentionally.. Guy is a POS, honestly.
After he injured him Burns was strutting around like he was the baddest MFer in the stadium while down 3 scores in the 4th.

He makes it sound like Mac gave him a noogy and a wedgy.

After he injured him Burns was strutting around like he was the baddest MFer in the stadium while down 3 scores in the 4th.
Yeah.. I saw that..,

I said back in the draft Stephenson will be the best pick (not thinking about Mac) and our Kevin Faulk.

killed it. Nailed the analysis. Great shiftiness. Love the way he runs.

He took out Harris with a Helmet to Helmet hit aswell, just watch the replay, dirty plays, Stephenson was already down and the play blown dead and he ran with his knee into his helmet, **** that guy

Dude, come on. You had me believe this. Watch this very carefully at the 6 secs mark, Stevenson smacks his head hard on the tuff. Burns graze did not do that to him. This is not a dirty play. He had just huddled someone, his movement was natural and it he tried too much, he could have risk injury to himself. If that glazed over causes Stevenson to be concussed like that then RB is not a position he should continue in the NFL.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
Back