PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dion Lewis usage last night vs KC

Status
Not open for further replies.
i responded to one post, not having read thee others. I apologize, but sometimes some of us don't read the entire thread when we post. Also, our comments are meant to make a point, not as a search of past posts looking to evaluate who is right and who is wrong.

So you're comfortable calling someone obstinate even when you haven't followed the entire conversation?

I hope you are more courteous in real life.

So you're comfortable calling someone obstinate even when you haven't followed the entire conversation?

I am sure that with other people he is.......the problem here is that your points are all so baseless

Now you imagine that I called you "obstinate", as if that would necessitate all these posts, if it even happened.

As much as White has improved his running skills, Lewis remains substantially better in this area. Substantially.
2015 Dion Lewis was substantially better. But nothing has suggested he is the same runner ever since. Not in the latter half of 2016, not thus far in 2017. Granted his usage has been minimal and we'll see.

Makes sense.... Lewis was phenomenal against the Texans in the playoffs last season (... notwithstanding his ball security troubles)

That's true. The fact that White is used more by Belichick doesn't necessarily change your opinion.

Now you imagine that I called you "obstinate", as if that would necessitate all these posts, if it even happened.

o_O :confused:

I guess it's safe to presume you don't know what obstinate means?

Feel free to enjoy the last word. I see no value in continuing this pissing match.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Back