PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did Kraft put BB on notice?

I think BB has to know where Kraft stands right now.....not a ringing endorsement but I think BB will do what BB does no matter what anyone else wants

if Bill the coach squeaks into the playoffs at 9-8 or whatever, and then proceeds to get waxed 44-16 in KC, Buffalo or Cincinnati , Bill should get effing fired the next day.

Lamar Jackson will never win meaningful playoff games.

BB will never trade for Lamar Jackson.

If Kraft makes the foolish decision to push Bill out the door and acquire Lamar the Patriots will crash and burn.

If Kraft makes the decision to move off BB and hire Bill O’Brien and lets him run the show with Groh as GM they’ll probably stick to the path they’re on now and win. Obie won’t want Lamar either.

Kraft should remain hands off.

Kraft is a senile idiot.
Senile no ...
The state needs to make a statue for him ... a great philanthropist and very atune to urban Massachusetts and elsewhere issues ... also created one of the greatest franchises in all of sports ... you are better than this

If Kraft makes the foolish decision to push Bill out the door and acquire Lamar the Patriots will crash and burn.

If Kraft makes the decision to move off BB and hire Bill O’Brien and lets him run the show with Groh as GM they’ll probably stick to the path they’re on now and win. Obie won’t want Lamar either.

You literally said if you put a great team together any QB can win so what's the difference with Lamar?

If you want all the hysterical speculation and accompanying commentary listen to sports talk radio today.. as they will interpret really, really what Mr. Kraft said and discuss the innuendos of his comments..
Meanwhile the Bruins are close to making NHL History, Celtics are nearing the playoffs and the Red Sox are close to breaking camp....

What's a meaningful playoff game? Because this is a bet I might be interested in.

I’m confused brother. Was there ever any question that BB has full autonomy? I thought we all knew that.
Of course BB does.

He will either save his job or go down the road because of his decisions. At least a playoff win this year.

is that restraining order on behalf of opposing QBs?

Is the gal who got it in the opposing backfield?

if not how does it matter?
It matters because of domestic violence which will get him shipped out of town.

Barmore might be too dense to stay away from this situation.

Umm. Kraft is out here tampering with Lamar Jackson.

We're definitely gonna lost a pick because of that ******** comment.
It's not tampering because hes technically a free agent until he signs the tender.

if Bill the coach squeaks into the playoffs at 9-8 or whatever, and then proceeds to get waxed 44-16 in KC, Buffalo or Cincinnati , Bill should get effing fired the next day.
First, we should have beaten both Buffalo and Cincinatti last year, both of those games were ours. And KC, while very good, is not the same scary bunch as when they had the cheetah.

With a stronger overall offense and better special teams play, we'll compete with anyone, no playoff blowouts.

You literally said if you put a great team together any QB can win so what's the difference with Lamar?
You’re a liar… and not a very clever one at that.

BB is on notice via Kraft.

Kraft just stated that this is a business at the end of day. Furthermore, BB is already in the hole getting rid of Brady. A mistake Kraft regrets.

What's a meaningful playoff game? Because this is a bet I might be interested in.
He’s won a single playoff game in five years and had the face the 27th worst defense to make that happen.

For Lamar any wins would be meaningful.

If BB has any magic left its time to use it.

He’s won a single playoff game in five years and had the face the 27th worst defense to make that happen.

For Lamar any wins would be meaningful.
So you don't think he'll win a playoff game again, is that it? Because I'll take the over on Lamar Jackson playoff wins +0.5 until his retirement.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back