PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did I miss something? Why was Eric Rowe subbing for Loyan Ryan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul_Survivor88

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Is there a reason why Bill is benching Ryan?

Because opposing QBs pick on Ryan every time he's out there?

Yes. Bill told us all about it. ;)

latest

The both played 60+ snaps. Ryan was more in the slot and Rowe on the outside receiver. Coleman came in for Rowe a little bit so he could clear his head after that BS PI call.

I know the optics weren't aesthetically pleasing but the pass defense executed the game plan.

More than this, but did anyone notice Roberts was pairing up with Hightower on 1st and 2nd downs while Collins was coming in on third?

You think they're managing Collins hip situation?

I think they see quite a bit of upside with Rowe, particularly considering he has a bit of size. Ryan is a polarizing figure here--he's not as good as some of his supporters claim and not as bad as his detractors say, but I do think an upgrade is possible.

The penalties don't overly bother me--he's gotten a couple that were borderline, and it wasn't too long ago that we were actually cheering Browner's penalties because at least he wasn't playing a mile off receivers. I think they're going to figure out a very good mix there.

Because Logan Ryan is horrible and BB replaces horrible players with players who aren't horrible.

Forget the thread topic guys, how about what I want to talk about....? ;)

Lol im sorry, ive noticed Rowe in gor Ryan last 2 weeks, but Roberts playing over Collins caught my eye yesterday. Especially considering JC was taken off the injury report friday.

Yes. He didn't look like his usual self.

He definitely wasn't all over the place like he usually is, but he still put some REALLY good shots on Taylor. His A gap blitzing is still on point at least.

Yes first time he did it, last game was much worse. I should have used the word consistently.

If Rowe would learn to get his head around I love his potential. Great size and speed.

Huh?

That is not the issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back