PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did I just agree with Minihane? Bob Kraft = William Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosato brothers, Clemenza would never go against the family!
Actually, the character Frank Pentangeli was supposed to be Pete Clemenza but the actor could not come to terms with the producers, so the character was written out of the movie. So Clemenza was supposed to be the one testifying against Michael before Congress.

Brady would be William Wallace and Kraft Robert The Bruce...:cool:

Kraft would be Wallace and Brady would be Gromit, always cleaning up after him and then Wallace gets the credit.

Clearly Minihane was just trying to be funny, but he should know better by now that you're asking for trouble by making jokes like that in today's ultra-PC world

The worst part about it for us is that WEEI will probably suspend him and we'll be stuck with more Tanguay

H-E I-S A-N I-D-I-O-T

When will people finally understand that he should have a life sentence in some juvenile detention facility?

Why this human canker sore is still on the radio is beyond me.

Last edited:
MiniHandJob may be in hot water ... hope they can his ass.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...ests-roger-goodell-murdered-article-1.2346808

Most of us are angry regarding Goodell ... but that's not something you say on the air.

Rarely do I disagree with you, Icy...but personally, I just do not possess that filter in this case. Scumbagdell has shyt all over you, me, our families , friends and ALL PATRIOT FANS with complete disdain and disregard. If he happened to get run over by a delivery truck on a Manhattan street in front of me, I'd step over his steaming corpse , crack wind, and walk into the nearest coffee shop for a cup of joe and a chocolate frosted doughnut.

Actually, the character Frank Pentangeli was supposed to be Pete Clemenza but the actor could not come to terms with the producers, so the character was written out of the movie. So Clemenza was supposed to be the one testifying against Michael before Congress.

Is Jaz a buffer?

Rarely do I disagree with you, Icy...but personally, I just do not possess that filter in this case. Scumbagdell has shyt all over you, me, our families , friends and ALL PATRIOT FANS with complete disdain and disregard. If he happened to get run over by a delivery truck on a Manhattan street in front of me, I'd step over his steaming corpse , crack wind, and walk into the nearest coffee shop for a cup of joe and a chocolate frosted doughnut.

That's fine.

But you don't stay it on the air. That's just stupid. And Minihane has a history of saying stupid ****. A suspension might not be enough this time.

Minhane's mistake was he connected himself directly to that idea. What he should have done is said..."you know, with all this bitter controversy swirling around Deflategate, I wouldn't be surprised if some wacko took a shot at Roger on the street.."....who really would argue with THAT?..we KNOW it's a possibility given TODAY'S ultra-violent reactive society.

Minhane's mistake was he connected himself directly to that idea. What he should have done is said..."you know, with all this bitter controversy swirling around Deflategate, I wouldn't be surprised if some wacko took a shot at Roger on the street.."....who really would argue with THAT?..we KNOW it's a possibility given TODAY'S ultra-violent reactive society.

And he makes mistakes like that all the time.

if he said this about Tankedway would anybody even care? Sure, he shot his mouth off. That's his schtick and he'll most likely fry for it, BUT...it IS out there and I for one feel ZERO remorse for Roger Goodell or his goddamned feelings on the matter. You wanna play in the mud expect to get dirty.

if he said this about Tankedway would anybody even care? Sure, he shot his mouth off. That's his schtick and he'll most likely fry for it, BUT...it IS out there and I for one feel ZERO remorse for Roger Goodell or his goddamned feelings on the matter. You wanna play in the mud expect to get dirty.

Yeah, they would.

Calling for someone to be murdered on TV is a bad thing, generally.

I don't feel bad for Roger Goodell, don't get me wrong, but it's not even really about that. It's about Minihane being a ****ing moron who has proven time and again that he's not smart enough to be in front of a live microphone.

What is wrong with people? It was clearly a joke. I can't believe that fans have taken Bart Hubbach's side on this and linked to a story from the New York Daily News, was it written by Manish Meta?

Meanwhile, somehow Felder &Mazz get high ratings and Mazz was voted favorite radio personality. I just don't get it.

Kirk Minihane was obviously joking, he even said it. Bart Hubbach edited the clip and cut out the part where he says he's joking and then posted it on twitter. It then got picked up nationally. It is just Hubbach trolling again and trying to get Minihane in trouble. (They've been feuding since Hubbach was on WEEI).

Calling for someone to be murdered on TV is a bad thing, generally.

But that clip that's been circulating has been edited. There's a part at the end where he goes "I'm joking, obviously".

But that clip that's been circulating has been edited. There's a part at the end where he goes "I'm joking, obviously".

"I hope he gets murdered" .... "I'm joking, obviously."

Oh, well that makes it all better. Because the joke is totally hilarious.

I didn't realize Minihane had such a fan club.

I'm not commenting on the funniness of the joke. I'm saying that is was an attempt at humor and was never intended to be taken seriously.

Minihane was clearly joking and those calling for him to be suspended are the same people who back Goodell and want Brady suspended.

That's not what he said. When you use quotation marks you are actually expected to quote what the person said, that's not a high bar for expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST