PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dez Bryant to the Patriots??? Maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention, he's super intelligent and runs good routes:rolleyes:.

This team has no choice but to get another receiver. Otherwise it's for sure over. This needs to happen now.

Sanu is exactly what I expected. A less athletic version of Brandon LeFell. Still can't believe they sent a 2nd Rd pick for him. Instantly hated that trade.

Despite that, I would take Sanu of Dez. Dez is would be a horrible fit.

Not sure why all the disagrees. The WR corps isn’t good right now. There’s nothing wrong with maybe bringing him in and see what he has left in the tank. He won’t be the savior, but may provide depth if Harry’s injury is long term.

I’m super happy PatsFans members don’t make personnel decisions

I’m super happy PatsFans members don’t make personnel decisions
Me too. Thank God we have Jacobi Meyers, Phillip Dorsett and N’Keal Harry. So much better than Antonio Brown, Josh Gordon and Demaryius Thomas.

Still baffled at that Josh Gordon move.

Yo change the title so this can be a new AB thread. Mods locked it for some reason.

Reactions: Ian
Yo change the title so this can be a new AB thread. Mods locked it for some reason.
Because he's not coming back....?

Last edited:
I think the bigger issue is we have no TE. And don’t bring up Lacosse....

Why not sign him just to free Edelman up some at the very least.

To me this is a no brainer

I don't expect Dez to be signed. Not even sure how he would look on the field. But it wouldn't hurt if they had him in for a workout right? It doesn't cost anything to have him in for a "tryout" right?

I don't expect Dez to be signed. Not even sure how he would look on the field. But it wouldn't hurt if they had him in for a workout right? It doesn't cost anything to have him in for a "tryout" right?
Bringing in that guy at this stage of the season like he's some kind of potential savior would be insanity -- even for a tryout. He hasn't played in forever, had a devastating injury and is dumb as a rock. No way he's anywhere near football shape and no way he could pick up enough of the offense to be effective. And what kind of message would that send to current players? Just no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back