PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Denver Broncos are the class of the AFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
BusterTBronco said:
We've got more conference championships than any other team in the AFC.

That makes us the best team in the AFC, bozo.

Now pleez remember that as you watch your team get their ass kicked this week!

No, that made you the best team in the AFC in those years that the championships were won...the last of which was seven years ago.

BusterTBronco said:

When did the Broncos win that last AFC championship? I always thought that Super Bowls counted more, silly me. :D

The more posts you make, the more I am convinced of your metal ******ation.

Wow.. I feel like I'm going to see "I'm rubber your glue, everything you say bounces of me and sticks to you."..

Done with this thread.. When the pats win, i'm heading over to DENVER home and smack talking for weeks.. not days.. weeks..

If you want a good Denver Broncos site to post at, I recommend www.thesouthstands.com

I doubt we'll be seeing you there, though. (seeing as how the Pats are going to LOSE this week)

class of the afc? More like the ASS of the afc :D :D:D

Last edited:
BusterTBronco said:
If you want a good Denver Broncos site to post at, I recommend www.thesouthstands.com

I doubt we'll be seeing you there, though. (seeing as how the Pats are going to LOSE this week)

Are all the posters dumb like you and make absolutely no sense?

This guy has the balls to make this thread after whats happened the past 2 years?

Hey Colts fan,

I was really impressed with the way your team GOT THEIR BUTTS KICKED by San Diego this year.

I seriously doubt you'll beat Pittsburgh this weekend. Even if you do, we're gonna go into Indianapolis and b-slap your overrated team next week!

BusterTBronco said:
Hey Colts fan,

I was really impressed with the way your team GOT THEIR BUTTS KICKED by San Diego this year.

I seriously doubt you'll beat Pittsburgh this weekend. Even if you do, we're gonna go into Indianapolis and b-slap your overrated team next week!

Hey Ryan... can you quiet this Biatch of yours? ;)

ok, this has been fun, but you are being ridiculous...that was the recess bell, now go play so us grown ups can talk.

BusterTBronco said:
Remember that as we drop a world class beatdown on you guys this weekend. Your team doesn't have a prayer!

Six AFC championships (about to be seven)

The Denver Broncos are THE class of the AFC!

I'll agree that Denver is ONE of the upper class teams of the AFC.

However, Denver trolls, like you, are very classless.

Last edited:
I would like to say im sorry that these bronco fans come onto your forum and say that you have no chance (when you do have a pretty good chance to win) but you have to understand that on the broncos forums there are dozens of pats fans that are worse ;)

BusterTBronco said:
Hey Colts fan,

Final score of the previous two years?

Last edited:
HidEmu said:
I would like to say im sorry that these bronco fans come onto your forum and say that you have no chance (when you do have a pretty good chance to win) but you have to understand that on the broncos forums there are dozens of pats fans that are worse ;)

not to worry, everyone has them.

BusterTBronco said:

Ok, you be a fan of the best team in the AFC and I'll be a fan of the best team in the NFL!

Again with the "we've"...

bostonbuzz said:
Ok, you be a fan of the best team in the AFC and I'll be a fan of the best team in the NFL!

Again with the "we've"...

ooh you mean the seahawks? ;)

PATSNUTme said:
I'll agree that Denver is ONE of the upper class teams of the AFC.

However, Denver trolls, like you, are very classless.

Have you called the National Guard yet? Cuz you're gonna need them on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News