PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deal with this: I #respect Cam as a person and as a leader

What's truly pathetic is that people are blaming Newton, when they should be more focused on the league's absolutely asinine policy.

It’s funny how no one else has hurt the team in this way. I’m sure Newton has very intelligent reasons for not getting vaccinated…..which he no doubt found on Facebook.

take some advice from a friend, Tony....don't quit your day job...:whistle:
Any drink can be a Cam drink - just spill it on the floor at the customer's feet.

It’s funny how no one else has hurt the team in this way. I’m sure Newton has very intelligent reasons for not getting vaccinated…..which he no doubt found on Facebook.
How has he “hurt the team” and why hasn’t he been cut for it yet?

Does NFL, or for that matter military (required vax) have any exception for rare medical conditions? I’m very pro-vax, but I think it’s clear some of the NFL’s protocols are more punitive than preventative.

Newton has already had the virus. Given that, and given that "THE SCIENCE!" currently claims that natural immunity is as good as, or better, than the vaccine immunity, it's asinine to require Newton to take the vaccine.

So, again, instead of blaming Newton, aim your ire in the proper direction, which is at the NFL.

And "hurt the team"? Are you high?

I agree with the OP. After all Cam did have Covid.

This is a football forum, what a useless post. Cut the antivax moron. Mac QB1

What's truly pathetic is that people are blaming Newton, when they should be more focused on the league's absolutely asinine policy.
What's truly pathetic is the amount of people defending an antivaxxer.

I really like Cam as a person and think he’s a tremendous leader on and off the field. He dresses cool too, not that it matters (unless he thinks it does.)

I feel like there isn’t enough appreciation on this forum for Cam as a non-football player. After all, football is just a silly game, and in the big picture, there are serious things like the ebola virus and inequality.

What I’d like to see from Mr. Kraft is a statement of solidarity from the Patriots by declaring Cam the starter for the entire 2021 season.

Again, there are things more important than football, and Cam exemplifies this. Unlike many of you, I was willing to brave everyone’s criticism and call out Aaron Hernandez because some things are more important than winning. What I’m saying might be unpopular and controversial, but you can’t silence me: what Hernandez did was wrong.

#respect
Meant to say is this a joke lol

Last edited:
I really like Cam as a person and think he’s a tremendous leader on and off the field. He dresses cool too, not that it matters (unless he thinks it does.)

I feel like there isn’t enough appreciation on this forum for Cam as a non-football player. After all, football is just a silly game, and in the big picture, there are serious things like the ebola virus and inequality.

What I’d like to see from Mr. Kraft is a statement of solidarity from the Patriots by declaring Cam the starter for the entire 2021 season.

Again, there are things more important than football, and Cam exemplifies this. Unlike many of you, I was willing to brave everyone’s criticism and call out Aaron Hernandez because some things are more important than winning. What I’m saying might be unpopular and controversial, but you can’t silence me: what Hernandez did was wrong.

#respect
I do not want to be argumentative - but how are you coming to this opinion of Cam Newton?

• Seven (7) children from multiple mothers, and he has primary custody of zero of them.
  • He was taken to court at least once for child support.
  • He fought Josh Norman in training camp.
  • He had a public dispute with Kelvin Benjamin.
  • He laughed at a female reporter for asking a football question.
  • He was arrested in college for burglary.

He is the only QB in the NFL that has had 2 COVID-related issues, rumored to both be a result of him putting his dinner plans ahead of the protocol.

He gave his teammates stupid nicknames, was friendly on WEEI, and Belichick talked him up to the press because he knows Cam is extremely sensitive. This is for show.

I just do not see it man...

I hope everyone agreeing with the asinine premise of this thread follows Cam to whatever team picks him up when he is cut in the next couple weeks. Ashamed to cheer for the same team. Can't wait for Mac to dangle it in front of all you willfully ignorant, misinformation spreading dolts.

I remember those posts when Hernandez got arrested. "I think murder should be legal if the murderer is a Patriots tight end", sometimes worse. I just wanted to fit in so I didn't push back, but thank God someone took a stand.

Thank you. I don’t like to pat myself on the back, but I think many would call me a hero.

I don’t care what the popular opinion is. As another example: I oppose genocide and civilian warfare, even though at least 95% of the population thinks they’re cool. I also oppose racism, though most identify as pro-racist.

They can’t silence me.

I do not want to be argumentative - but how are you coming to this opinion of Cam Newton?

• Seven (7) children from multiple mothers, and he has primary custody of zero of them.
  • He was taken to court at least once for child support.
  • He fought Josh Norman in training camp.
  • He had a public dispute with Kelvin Benjamin.
  • He laughed at a female reporter for asking a football question.
  • He was arrested in college for burglary.

He is the only QB in the NFL that has had 2 COVID-related issues, rumored to both be a result of him putting his dinner plans ahead of the protocol.

He gave his teammates stupid nicknames, was friendly on WEEI, and Belichick talked him up to the press because he knows Cam is extremely sensitive. This is for show.

I just do not see it man...

I’d suggest re-reading my post with your tongue in your cheek.

From Nolan Naw before the draft

IMG_20210825_122512.jpg

I hope everyone agreeing with the asinine premise of this thread follows Cam to whatever team picks him up when he is cut in the next couple weeks. Ashamed to cheer for the same team. Can't wait for Mac to dangle it in front of all you willfully ignorant, misinformation spreading dolts.
1629909992828.png

I #respect Cam Newton as a backup QB.

Umm, the thread is sarcasm.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back