PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing David Andrews is back!!

This, to me, was the biggest signing of the offseason, especially at that price.

Andrews is top-five Center in the NFL. Letting him walk would've really hurt.
He’s a scrappy guy who is a good teammate. He is nowhere near a top 5 center.
Bit he’s good for the price.

Wow with this o line, cam should have about 20 seconds back there, maybe even Harry can get open!

Andrews signed for a bargain. Wow!

I wasn’t aware you had access to his medical records. Thanks for updating us.

I don’t need his medical records, when there is a universal standard of care for the evaluation and treatment (both short and long-term) of a pulmonary embolism. If Andrews was at an increased risk for another clot he would be on lifelong blood thinners and would be retired. Period, end of story. Stay in your lane.

I don’t need his medical records, when there is a universal standard of care for the evaluation and treatment (both short and long-term) of a pulmonary embolism. If Andrews was at an increased risk for another clot he would be on lifelong blood thinners and would be retired. Period, end of story. Stay in your lane.
You are assuming a lot. Stay in your own lane.

He’s a scrappy guy who is a good teammate. He is nowhere near a top 5 center.
Bit he’s good for the price.
Yeah he most certainly is.

I'll take mine and PFF's evaluation over yours but thanks for chiming in.

Yeah he most certainly is.

I'll take mine and PFF's evaluation over yours but thanks for chiming in.
13th isn’t shabby

Wow with this o line, cam should have about 20 seconds back there, maybe even Harry can get open!
We lost Thuney and gained Brown and you think that our line is greatly improved?

We lost Thuney and gained Brown and you think that our line is greatly improved?
Losing Thuney defintiely hurts, but we essentially gained Brown for a guy who opt-ed out and signed back Karras, not to mention the TE's in Henry/Smith, as well as there still being the draft and the team gets an actual full offseason this time to gel and improve.

Maybe not "greatly" but there should certainly be an improvement.

Honestly, Cam had a good amount of time last year on the vast majority of throws. When pressure came quickly, it seemed to be with a free blitzer, which I think was at least partially due to Cam not recognizing it and adjusting the line calls (or not having the freedom in the system yet to do that).

If anything is going to help his protection this year, it's not going to be improvements to the OL, but improvements to his awareness of the plays and better quick options in the form of the TE's.

As someone who had to get on a blood thinner because of a DVT, I get what you're saying here.

Doctor let me play softball, but ONLY if I stayed away from pitcher, catcher, 1st or 3rd...and really pushed me to just EH. No fun at all with that stuff.

Dude, it’s what I do for a living. This is my lane, dumbass. Stop while you’re already way behind.
So you are a doctor who runs around the internet calling people dumbass because they think it’s presumptuous for you to diagnose someone you never met. Ok gotcha.
Your lane does not include patients you have never met.

So you are a doctor who runs around the internet calling people dumbass because they think it’s presumptuous for you to diagnose someone you never met. Ok gotcha.
Your lane does not include patients you have never met.

It’s basic Hematology. Many conditions are evaluated and treated the same way, no matter who the patient is. This discussion is clearly going over your head.

It’s basic Hematology. Many conditions are evaluated and treated the same way, no matter who the patient is. This discussion is clearly going over your head.
And every single doctor treats every condition exactly the same way, every patients condition has the same cause, there is no gray area and every patient follows doctors advise?
So we can assume that any players with concussion issues that could recur took their doctors advice and retired?

Losing Thuney defintiely hurts, but we essentially gained Brown for a guy who opt-ed out and signed back Karras, not to mention the TE's in Henry/Smith, as well as there still being the draft and the team gets an actual full offseason this time to gel and improve.

Maybe not "greatly" but there should certainly be an improvement.
We gained Brown
We lost Thuney
We didn't have Cannon last year or this (he is irrelevant)

So, far we have lost Eluemunor and Ferentz
We have gained Koppen
=====================
Yes, our TE and WR are better blockers than in 2020. So, our 6th OL can be a TE instead of an OT. I was focusing on the OL. I am excited about this OL, considering how bad off we could be. I still expect us to add 2 IOL's and an OT before camp.

And every single doctor treats every condition exactly the same way, every patients condition has the same cause, there is no gray area and every patient follows doctors advise?
So we can assume that any players with concussion issues that could recur took their doctors advice and retired?
You are wrong here. If Andrew’s had recurrent risk of repeat clotting he would 100% be on blood thinners and thus could not play football. Any other course of treatment for a high risk patient would be malpractice.

I am estatic that Andrews us back and I hope there is no long term medical issues from him continuing to play football.

best resigning thus far for us.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back