PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing David Andrews is back!!

He’s a scrappy guy who is a good teammate. He is nowhere near a top 5 center.
Bit he’s good for the price.

I think his brain is the biggest asset to the team. When you had the GOAT arguably one of the smartest QB's of all time it doesnt matter as much if your center can set protection based upon what he sees.

If you are going to end up having cam newton or a rookie under center its much more important.

We lost Thuney and gained Brown and you think that our line is greatly improved?

It is not the exchange of Owenu for Thuney at LG that will make the line better but two really good tackles if they stay healthy.

None of this Eluemenor nonsense.

You are wrong here. If Andrew’s had recurrent risk of repeat clotting he would 100% be on blood thinners and thus could not play football. Any other course of treatment for a high risk patient would be malpractice.

He doesn’t understand the notion of “standard of care” in medicine, or is just stubbornly digging his heels in because he can’t stand to admit this he is wrong.

He doesn’t understand the notion of “standard of care” in medicine, or is just stubbornly digging his heels in because he can’t stand to admit this he is wrong.
I’m betting #2 compounded with a touch of #1. First part may be willful ignorance in support of second part.

I’m betting #2 compounded with a touch of #1. First part may be willful ignorance in support of second part.

Ring 6 = Dr. Martin Van Norstrand

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back