PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dave Portnoy bids $250,000 and WINS charity auction to watch game with Goodell in his basement

Status
Not open for further replies.
EX2LScZWsAAHRus

Didn't see this earlier, but things like this make me wonder if we will one day hear TFB's true, unfiltered thoughts on Defamegate. I'd pay twice the market rate to hear/see/read that.

Didn't see this earlier, but things like this make me wonder if we will one day hear TFB's true, unfiltered thoughts on Defamegate. I'd pay twice the market rate to hear/see/read that.
We already did.

"We didn't do anything."-TB

"Roger that."

I am totally not surprised they bailed on this. An opportunity to up the level of cool, take a little heat from Portnoy, and come out better because of it. Instead, they roll out some bullchit excuse and wuss out. Cowards.
Goodell showed he's the ultimate twat. He wants to dish out the heat, but when it comes to taking the heat, he disappears. He makes ludicrous decisions on thing like Ray Rice and Deflategate and when there's any blow back he hides behind the NFL shield. Goodell should find a job that he's worthy of and capable of doing such as men's room attendant at a house of ill repute, rather than continuing his disastrous reign as NFL Commissioner.

Goodell showed he's the ultimate twat. He wants to dish out the heat, but when it comes to taking the heat, he disappears. He makes ludicrous decisions on thing like Ray Rice and Deflategate and when there's any blow back he hides behind the NFL shield. Goodell should find a job that he's worthy of and capable of doing such as men's room attendant at a house of ill repute, rather than continuing his disastrous reign as NFL Commissioner.
#Integrity

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore