PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Danny Etling Signs 4 Year Contract. (Merge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sarcasm is thick today

Hallelujah-GIF-OPT.gif

Heard that he still doesn't have a key card to TB12...

This day will be the biggest day in Patriots history.
The road to canton is paved and 7 straight championships.
Etling will make Brady look like a practice squad QB.
The mechanics are fixed im driving the Etling fan club bus whos coming with me?

Nope, that bus is destined to go off a cliff.

Based this NFL scouting report, he sounds like someone who might be good if he can be coached up (tall, accurate, good arm strength, doesn't turn ball over). If not, then OMG we just wasted a 7th round pick.:rolleyes:

Strengths
  • Tall in the pocket with ball tucked in position for quick trigger
  • Release quickness is good
  • Played in passing scheme allowing for intermediate and deep passes
  • Throws the deep ball with good air under it and above-average accuracy connecting on 43.9 percent on throws of 21-plus yards
  • Takes care of the football and posted low interception rate in both seasons as LSU starter
  • Has arm strength to make all the NFL throws

The question that is on everyone's mind is does Danny Etling possess Cat like quickness?
Specifically does he possess the state of mind required to make this team?

The question that is on everyone's mind is does Danny Etling possess Cat like quickness?
Specifically does he possess the state of mind required to make this team?

He's so quick that you should start calling him the Etling gun (though he's probably already heard that about a million times).

Yes, this is extremely sound logic. You must be trained in formal logic at a high level university. Tom Brady had negatives on his scouting report. Tom Brady is a great QB. Danny Etling has negatives on his scouting report. Therefore, Danny Etling will be a great QB. It's right there, clear as day.

That's why from this point forward I'm demanding that Danny Mofugging Etling be given the starter spot!
bingo. Freakin Tommy... fit him for a walker and send him to the old folks home. Don't let the door hit you in the ass...

I'm actually surprised... usually we get one or two people in these threads who get pissed that our first round picks weren't signed first! I'm impressed Patsfans, well impressed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back