PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Damien Harris

Status
Not open for further replies.

stcjones

Pro Bowl Player
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Maybe he will get a chance tomorrow !!! Really expected this kid to be utilized a lot more on O and not sure why he hasn’t seen the field. Had a hamstring injury past 2 weeks but didn’t show up on injury report and hoping he gets a shot at some playing time tomorrow ! Go Pats!!!

edit....Man my days are so screwed up!!!:D

Last edited:
Maybe he will get a chance tonight!!! Really expected this kid to be utilized a lot more on O and not sure why he hasn’t seen the field. Had a hamstring injury past 2 weeks but didn’t show up on injury report and hoping he gets a shot at some playing time tonight! Go Pats!!!
Against who? Auburn?! :D

The Patriots are playing tonight? Bold move by the NFL to have a game during the NCAA’s rivalry weekend.

Next year barring an injury to rbs

I'm hoping to see more carries out of him in garbage time or down the stretch when playoff seeds are locked up. Be nice to see what he does with the same O-line Sony has been working with.

The Patriots are playing tonight? Bold move by the NFL to have a game during the NCAA’s rivalry weekend.

Gotta respect the timetraveler......

Perhaps stcjones is in an EXTREME eastern timezone (but west of Mercury), hence is 16 hours ahead of everyone on the East Coast.
Pure shot in the dark here, but I think it’s possible that he might have forgotten what day it is. Not likely. Just a possibility.

Pure shot in the dark here, but I think it’s possible that he might have forgotten what day it is. Not likely. Just a possibility.

Pure shot in the dark here, but I think you missed the Mercury joke part......

I think you missed the Mercury joke part......(it’s a planet......)
I’m aware. It’s often the planet that I think you’re on when I read your posts about AB.

He's been hurt ...

I think we’ll see some of Harris in a September 2020. To expect anything from him this season is unrealistic.

I think we’ll see some of Harris in a September 2020. To expect anything from him this season is unrealistic.

What happens when Rex goes on the Burkhead list, though?

It’s unrealistic to expect a few carries down the stretch for a third round pick?

Already happened with minimal effect, and that was before Harris' hamstring issues.

Then it becomes Bolden time again... BB loves him some Bolden. You know it.

It’s unrealistic to expect a few carries down the stretch for a third round pick?
In BB’s world : yes. Do I know why ? No. Would I want to see some Harris ? Of course.

I'm torn whether to wear his Alabama jersey tomorrow night, or to wear Hightower's Patriot's jersey. Hightower's is a genuine jersey. Harris' is an autographed game-worn jersey.

Decisions decisions.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes