PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dallas vs. Buffalo Game Thread [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dallas vs. Buffalo Game Thread

No the Cowboys will
There is a statistic floating arounda few years ago about how the team that won on Monday night had some ridiculous losing % the next week. So it could be true.

Last edited:

Golly Gee!!! Who doesn't want to smack Romo next week!! He looked like a skit from Conan O'Brien at the end of the game

Peferct....... I want them to feel that way. Makes for overconfidence.

Rather have them feeling gleeful after that pathetic performance then seething in anger at themselves all week. Either way, that game took alot more out of them then it should have......... and it's a short week.

if anything their overconfidence almost cost them the game this week, they will be more careful next week

What an awesome MNF game

Poor Bills, they should have won that one.

The most entertaining non-Pats game I've watched in a number of years.

Re: OT: Steve Fairchild should be fired

Sometimes all you can do is sit at home and shake your head.

What was Buffalo's defensiv coordinator thinking allowing them those outs at the end. STUPID STUPID STUPID.

I'm flabbergasted, mystified. On that play with 7 seconds left the receiver was wide open, not a Bills defender in 10+ yards, in the only part of the field that Dallas could possibly be throwing to. I'd love to see where the hell the defenders were. It's beyond me to understand how Buffalo couldn't have at least contested the sideline in that situation.

Last edited:
Re: Wow I feel sorry for Bills fans

I feel bad for the fans too. The play defensive play calling at the end was atrocious.

It's too bad Bills didn't close the door on that game, but they did give their fan base one he11 of a game to cheer for!
TO was a non factor tonight and frankly, in other cowboy games that I've seen a little of this year, he can't hold a candle to Moss!

i have never pissed like this other than a pats loss.

Send complaints to Perry Fewell, Ralph Wilson Stadium, Buffalo, NY.

The obvious comparison is Bears-Cardinals last year.

I feel bad for the Bills fans too. I was actually rooting for the Bills.

Romo throws 5 INT's, should've been 6, 1 fumble....

Owens shows off his superb choking skills to the world.

Cowboys arrive back in Dallas early Tuesday morning absolutely EXHAUSTED.

The Patriots have won tonight.

This game will make Dallas even more focused and it will probably provide a bunch of bulletin board material for them from all the writers that will call the victory lucky etc.

This will not be an easy win for the Pats. Looking forward to a great game and show of what the Pats can do.

I like it that Folk nailed two fifty yarders. The TO is obviously NOT against the rules, but remember when icing the kicker involved a TO before they even lined up?

How on earth do you leave the sideline open (not a single defender in site) with 7 seconds left in that situation? I don't care what the offense does, you plant a defender (or two) on both sides of the field next to the sideline and make him guard it like it's the goal line. Pathetic defensive coaching there. Unbelievable, utterly pathetic.

Exactly. All the defenders were about 15 yards downfield giving them the 8-10 yard out that would put Dallas in field goal range. It was a long kick, but NFL kickers will make a decent percentage of 53 yarders. Handing it to them was stupid. From the positioning of the DBs you would have thought Dallas was on its own 40, instead of being on the Bills side of mid-field. Absolutely brain-dead.........

Unbelievably fun game to watch if you were not of fan of either team, tho' I was pulling for the Bills! BB should have fun planning for this one!

Re: What an awesome MNF game

Poor Bills, they should have won that one.

They didn't deserve to win that one. They handed that game over on a silver platter with fancy pink ribbons all around it with a personalized gift card which includes racy pictures of wives, sisters, mothers and daughters of the team, Dallas seemingly refused it 20 times in a row before taking it when Buffalo wouldn't take a W for an answer. Buffalo proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are a loser team. You know that old addage of "playing not to lose"? Buffalo played to lose. Dallas just seemed disinterested with the whole game, Buffalo made it a personal mission to blow this game in the most spectacular fashion.

Guys, come on................. I've felt bad for Bills fans for years. They've been putting crap on the field for a long time. But, come......... A team that is handed a victory and then refuses to accept it? It's hard too feel too bad.

You know how rare it is that a team gift-wraps a game like that an keeps handing you the ball like that, and you can manage 3 offensive points? I'm pissed too, mostly at how inept the Bills offense is.

Last edited:

That decimated team with a rookie QB played their hearts out and their coaching staff thoroughly screwed the pooch. Too conservative early, too greedy late when they were poised to be up 11 late on a gimme FG, then too scared to make another mistake, and too stupid to coach a hands unit on ST to recover an onsides kick. Not a player on that unit was going for or even looking at the ball.

I wouldn't be surprised if Buffalo doesn't win another game all season.

That's Cleveland. You have the wrong city.

Every Pittsburgher knows where the 'Big Mistake' is...just head west on I-80.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes