PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cyrus Jones re-signed off Raven’s PS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyrus has decent size for a CB he should be better than he's shown so far. We cannot get any worse than Rowe. I think Cyrus's carer is going to be resurrected. I may be in the minority but I love this move: Rowe might be keeping the Bench warm for Edelman. At this point Rowe is just bad.:rolleyes:
Rowe allowed 2 completions Sunday. He allowed very little vs Houston
You are way off in your assessment of him.

I am completely ecstatic about this move. I was disappointed that we let him go when cutting down to 53, but understood it was more of a reflection of our young CB's.

If he doesn't muff any punts....I think he will develop as a CB and help us out. He has all the measurables to succeed.

@PatsFan2 , just curious...why do you BOLDize player names?

For emphasis I will stop if it bothers you.:D

No, I don't mind...it's helpful actually...but must be a lot of work for you to stop mid-sentence and click on the B.

No, I don't mind...it's helpful actually...but must be a lot of work for you to stop mid-sentence and click on the B.

It's easier to do on a computer a lot harder on a cell phone force of habit either way.:)

...IMHO, absent an injury, Jackson and Crossen will be inactive. Personally, I would keep one and cut the other. However, I could see the logic of cutting someone else...Rivers is another possibility. He has clearly been beaten out by Davis.
Cut Derek Rivers...in favor of BOTH Davis AND GeeNo Gruesome? Not a possibility...at all.

Holy crap! I just heard what he got signed for.

Someone found those pics of BB....

Cyrus has always appeared a hard working and nice kid to this Patsfan. Hope it works out this time.
He could pull a Chung. I’m not putting any money (or even odds above 10%) on his success this time around, but we can hope...

More likely PR. CJ was behind Jackson and Crossen at DB.

If he's behind those two and he has a great future at CB, then we must have the greatest group of young backup CBs in the history of the game and I don't think we do. Hope so, though.

Eh, I’m waiting for the Pats to trade for Jordan Richards.

giphy.gif

If he's behind those two and he has a great future at CB, then we must have the greatest group of young backup CBs in the history of the game and I don't think we do. Hope so, though.
CJ was a great PR. Never a great CB. Jackson has been solid.

CJ was a great PR. Never a great CB. Jackson has been solid.

He was pretty shaky at PR in the pros too. They must see something in him. I agree on Jackson, he looks like a killer in limited snaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back