Cutler to Retire and work with Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope he doesn't have any pending sexual harassment charges

:p

tumblr_nt185zJSFq1rge9rdo1_500.jpg
9cf.png
tumblr_ngou9c3bpW1rge9rdo1_1280.png

Well its a shame, even though Cutler sucks if you are expecting him to be a top QB, in a league starving for quality QBs someone somewhere is losing a chance to improve his team.

Hes just 34.

As bad as it was to see Cutler play football, it might be worse to listen to him talk about it. He doesn't seem to be a good fit.

I'd rather Fox hire his wife for the same role so I could look at her for a while before the games start.

samuel-l-jackson-stare.gif

Well its a shame, even though Cutler sucks if you are expecting him to be a top QB, in a league starving for quality QBs someone somewhere is losing a chance to improve his team.

Hes just 34.

With Cutler, it's always addition by subtraction.

Hes just 34.
Cutler is incapable of improving any team. He might as well be 94.

I dont get it by all account he wasnt well liked by teammates and lacked Charisma how does that translate to being an analyst/announcer. I swear every turd that retires is scooped up immediately.

I dont get it by all account he wasnt well liked by teammates and lacked Charisma how does that translate to being an analyst/announcer. I swear every turd that retires is scooped up immediately.

Was that an intentional pun ?? If so, well done Sir.

Probably his clearly outstanding ability to break down defensive formations and coverages. He was definitely elite in that regard.

Hes just 34.
I get the point you're trying to make about how many teams out there need a QB; however, I'd say the 32 got better with this news. Sorry, this guy isn't improving any team, regardless of the name you throw at me. This guy is all physical ability and zero mental aptitude or desire.

And that leads me to being a commentator/broadcaster. WTF? He has no acumen that I could see through his play on the field. He'll likely flame out there too and blame his co-hosts for why he sucks.

And that leads me to being a commentator/broadcaster. WTF? He has no acumen that I could see through his play on the field. He'll likely flame out there too and blame his co-hosts for why he sucks.
maybe Fox is just trying to copy CBS with their tony romo hire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back