PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cowboys at NY Jets - SNF game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the people saying the NYJ are the luckiest team...you make your luck. People said the EXACT same thing about the Patriots from 2001 to 2004. The NYJ have the look of a Championship caliber team...they win games in the clutch, something our beloved team hasn't done in about 5 years. When's the last time the Patriots scored to win a game inside two minutes?

When was the last time the Pats had to score within two minutes to win the game?

Not impressed by the Jests. They would have gone blown out if any other QB was playing for the cowgirls. I would take Henne over Romo at this point.

Not ready for the snap. LOL

Last edited:
Say they both go 13-3 and the Pats lose the tiebreaker. The Pats take care of business and still are a wild card team. The Pats won 11 games and missed the playoffs in 2008.

Then go ahead and continue to get upset over Jet games. I for one, will continue to not give two ****s because that "what if" crap is completely pointless and a waste of time.

Learn that lesson. Don't throw near Revis:rocker:

This is terrible. Romo is terrible

Re: Official Romo Sucks Thread

HAHAHAHA :bricks:

To the people saying the NYJ are the luckiest team...you make your luck. People said the EXACT same thing about the Patriots from 2001 to 2004. The NYJ have the look of a Championship caliber team...they win games in the clutch, something our beloved team hasn't done in about 5 years. When's the last time the Patriots scored to win a game inside two minutes?

How did they make their luck about the Cowboys losing their top 3 CBs for large chunks of the game?

Wow and he smiles after the botched snap

The Jets are lucky that the Cowboys are still in preseason mode.

What a POS he is.

I get it. Tony Romo wants to be a comedian. Well he's doing a great job

Romo is such a ******* IDIOT

Jesus H Christ. I'm glad I'm not a Cowboy fan.

Again, I say :rofl: :rofl:

The Cowboys are inventing ways to lose a game.

okay cowboys give us a first round pick and you can have mallett lol

Sent from my SCH-R910 using Tapatalk

go zill yourself ... lomo

Is Rob Ryan the HC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes