PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Could you hear the crowd last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
as many have said, it was LOUD, I was actually taken aback, watching the game on my TV, HOW LOUD IT WAS. It sounded like a real football game crowd. Cannot remember the last time I even NOTICED the crowd noise on a TV game. SUPERB JOB ladies and gentlemen!

Maybe we could get a little louder a little sooner? (by sooner I mean as soon as the other team huddles up) We have the best team in sports history. Us fans should try to match. Pete Carroll thanked us for being so quiet for @@##$ sake!

Maybe we could get a little louder a little sooner? (by sooner I mean as soon as the other team huddles up) We have the best team in sports history. Us fans should try to match. Pete Carroll thanked us for being so quiet for @@##$ sake!
It's the acoustics of the stadium and the laws of physics. Those two things have been known to change from week to week depending on the team in town and the importance of the game.

It's the acoustics of the stadium and the laws of physics. Those two things have been known to change from week to week depending on the team in town and the importance of the game.
This just in: Gillette Stadium microclimate never changes.

This just in: Gillette Stadium microclimate never changes.
You're absolutely right. The crowd has never been quiet during warmer weather games in September before just as they've never gotten loud during cold weather games either. Please just quit while you're behind. The only thing that has been shown to significantly change the noise is the crowd. The acoustics and laws of physics don't change depending on who's in town.

It's pretty unusual for crowds to be loud during the huddle. Frankly, it's most important at the line of scrimmage, when they call audibles. When they are in a circle around each other, literally a couple of feet from one another, it's very hard to make it so they can't hear what the QB is saying.

It's pretty unusual for crowds to be loud during the huddle. Frankly, it's most important at the line of scrimmage, when they call audibles. When they are in a circle around each other, literally a couple of feet from one another, it's very hard to make it so they can't hear what the QB is saying.

You need to rewatch a Denver or Seattle or Kc.... home game it is not "unusual" for knowledgeable fans. I agree it is unusual for our fans. They vast majority have no clue. They think all they are there for is to ***** whenever we don't pick up a first down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes