PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Could you hear the crowd last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darrone

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I want to know what the viewing audience heard during the game, because in person, it was consistently loud anytime the Steelers had the ball. There are always people saying the wine and cheese crowd has taken over. Maybe it was the rain, maybe it was playing the Steelers, but the crowd was one of the best at any game I've attended recently.

What was the take over the airwaves? I need to remember to record the game next time.

It was very loud. As I said in another thread, games like that put the "acoustics" argument to rest. The crowd was great last night.

Excellent crowd. Wonder how it'll be in Houston, Falcons fans don't travel that well do they?

It was very loud. As I said in another thread, games like that put the "acoustics" argument to rest. The crowd was great last night.
Loudest game I've ever been at. It is normally loud on 3rd down. This game was loud every defensive snap and cranked up even more on 3rd.

I made a thread about this topic a few days ago and I have to say that I was very impressed with the fans loudness A+++

Here is what I posted in another thread about crowd noise. It's still hard to keep up the level in Gillette Stadium, but the crowd had some help last night:
"One thing related to the crowd noise - instead of remaining silent during the many and long tv commercial breaks, the PA system continuously blared catchy, sing-able tunes, the best one being "Livin' On A Prayer" which Jon Bon Jovi sang along with from his box (sitting next to Gronk, all shown on the Jumbotron). This helped with sustaining the crowd noise, as people did not have to continuously yell, and maintain a huge noise level, 100% of the time. They blasted the foghorn on every play, rather than just on 3rd down, which always gets the crowd going. Some things to think about for the Pats next year."

I have to say I agree with you PatsDeb. The PA operator was on point last night playing tons of great music that got the crowd even more excited.

Once the game was in the bag the crowd started chanting, on a couple of different occasions and different chants, yet Nantz nor Simms said anything about the Goodell chants and started talking nonsense to drown out the crowd. But during the Hunt trophy presentation Nantz asked Brady a question related to the whole deflategate BS. Why ask him that question but not acknowledge the crowds "Where is Roger" or "Roger" chants during the game? Also, I never realized/noticed Nantz was such a big dude (6'4?).

There were 5 million fans screaming at the stadium, I don't care what the media says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back