PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Could the Harrison signing back fire on us in some way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
200.webp

As someone that previously was part of our criminal justice system, I can't believe he is idolized - sickens my stomach.
Yeah, I always hesitate even joking about it...but my thinking is that it's a way of keeping the events of that night in the eye of the public. Hopefully, some of the HOF selectors will grow a conscience before this year's vote. Not holding my breath, but just making him wait a year or two would send a powerful message.

The bad blood is already flowing. Maurkice pouncey says he "erased his legacy" by signing with pats, and it's not fair he's painting the Steeler organization as the bad guys, cause HE wanted out...there's another story that the rapists wife is concerned he'll spill secrets to the pats! Lol...wonder what she's worried about him spilling? Lol. LOSERS!
I was listening to Sirius 88 (NFL CH) today, and they were saying that JH, himself, said the same thing.

He doesn't care about his legacy.
It will be written as it is.

Hopefully helping the Pats win himself another ring.

As someone that previously was part of our criminal justice system, I can't believe he is idolized - sickens my stomach.

So, where'd you do your hard time?
I used to live near the Concord Reformatory, now closer to the closed down infamous Portsmouth Naval Prison.

I really have no reason for asking this.. I'm off this week and really bored. The thought just popped in my head..

Have a week off and you are bored?! The world is your oyster...go find something worthwhile to do!

I predict the Pats will ask exactly zero questions about Pittsburg strategies and there's a zero percent chance that he's a plant. Other than that, yeah... :rolleyes:

So, where'd you do your hard time?
I used to live near the Concord Reformatory, now closer to the closed down infamous Portsmouth Naval Prison.

Sorry, I worked in the system :p (Middlesex County Superior Court)

Theoretically???

Disruption of chemistry in a very tight locker room? Doubtful.

Unable to make positive impacts to the defense right away? Possibly, but he's either cut or rides the pine as depth

Those are the only realistically plausible I can come up with.

What if he's contagious? Typhoid James could take down the whole team! I also hear he has some very sketchy stock tips, I sure hope nobody invests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3