PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Could Edelman be on the move?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill has signed the leadership in McCourty and Slate. Hightower is here thru this year. I would think that letting Jules and High go for good return is in the cards.

If we were going to do that then we wouldn't have resigned Dmac as that of would of been a sign of a rebuild, by resigning a 30 something dmac that means BB thinks we can make another push this year even though it's Stidhams 1st year as a starter.

If we were going to do that then we wouldn't have resigned Dmac as that of would of been a sign of a rebuild, by resigning a 30 something dmac that means BB thinks we can make another push this year even though it's Stidhams 1st year as a starter.
I disagree. I think he's keeping the leaders. Patriot Way guys.

Old Guard.

Trade him outa here.The Pats are on to to a new era for better or worse. No way that Stidham lives up to Brady so tear the whole SOB down.

Move along, nothing to see here.

White is approaching the age where running backs lose their effectiveness (although being a third down back could increase his longevity).

Kevin Faulk was effective well into his early-30s. I think having a sure-handed 3rd down outlet option is critical for a new QB in our system and, along with a strong offensive line, one of the most essential initial ingredients of a rebuild. I suppose it comes down to how badly TB wants him and what they're willing to pay, but my point is that he's worth more to us and our system than most peaking veterans.

Detroit has an improved team. Edelman would help but not sure Detroit makes the move. They need a corner (Okudah with 2rd pick) and a tackle (Josh Jones with 35th pick). They will not trade any of those picks but may entertain one their two 3rd rounders.

Edelman gets traded during the draft or released after.

Lol @ Cowherd. 'Yes, it's talked about.'

Edelman gets traded during the draft or released after.

Makes little sense to release this productive player after this draft.
2021 season is a whole different issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft