PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Coronavirus RESPECTFUL Discussion Only! (Mod edit: Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are either a conservative, moderate, or liberal. Perhaps the poster was trying to say he was a moderate Republican, which is different...
WTF you talking about?
My dad was a conservative. My mom was a liberal. I consider myself a moderate conservative liberal.
I'm fiscally conservative.
I'm socially liberal.
That makes me a moderate.

WTF you talking about?
My dad was a conservative. My mom was a liberal. I consider myself a moderate conservative liberal.
I'm fiscally conservative.
I'm socially liberal.
That makes me a moderate.

might as well vote Democrat, which I’m sure you do

Sweet, you have finally opened your mind so that it may be filled with the knowledge and gift of all things, Grasshopper.

Wrong again smooth shoes. I don't vote, it's a waste of time. Plus my moderate side can't decide which one to let vote: the conservative or the liberal in me.

People can identify or (be) whatever they choose to be. How you see them is another thing. I see myself as independent. You may think you’re all knowing but let’s face it, that person is already president. Trying to peg the pea under three cups is a loser of a shell game.

I hope we'll get to discuss which denomination of Christianity is the right one next.

Useful.

I had to look up what a civet cat was.

Very useful and yet chilling- because we know it's not going to stop. Only a matter of time before the next virus spills over:

Have there been disturbances in their environments that have brought bats closer to us?

The disturbances in their environments are us. We’ve penetrated deeper into ecozones we’ve not occupied before.

What’s a telling example of our incursion?

In Africa, we see a lot of incursion driven by oil or mineral extraction in areas that typically had few human populations. The problem is not only moving workers and establishing camps in these domains, but building roads that allow for even more movement of populations. Roads also allow for the movement of wildlife animals, which may be part of a food trade, to make their way into urban settlements. All these dramatic changes increase the potential spread of infection.

I hope we'll get to discuss which denomination of Christianity is the right one next.

There's nothing to discuss, it's whatever version my wife says it is.

Well, tell us commoners what the answer is.

i don’t think any denomination is right. there are aspects of catholicism that are right, and there are aspects of evangelical christianity that are right. today’s churches are very different from the 1st century church, which had it correct.

First off, this has never happened to this extent in almost anyone who's alive life time. It's hard to say he or his administration should of been prepared for this.

Patently false.

This administration had plenty of warnings that a pandemic was only a matter of time. They ignored every one of those warnings.

Stop it please, Obama was too busy trying to frame trump for what Joe Biden was doing.

Obama used the full strength of the US government to illegally spy on a political rival. The same exact thing all the Democrats just accused Trump of, yet unlike Trump, Obama is completely guilty. Imagine if George W. Bush had wiretapped the Obama campaign? Your liberal panties would have permanetly been in a bunch!

Obama is a national disgrace!

Patently false.

This administration had plenty of warnings that a pandemic was only a matter of time. They ignored every one of those warnings.

there’s a difference between influenza and coronavirus...

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft