PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Coronavirus RESPECTFUL Discussion Only! (Mod edit: Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yields on 1-month and 3-month US Treasury Bills have gone negative (-0.01% and -0.03% respectively). That means you are in effect paying the government interest to own them rather than the government paying you interest to own them.

Shes trash and I dont understand why congress gave her speaker of the house.

Were trying as a party to move into the future not the past.

I wish shed go away, I dont need 80 year olds deciding anything that affects my life.

That position is for people that know how to maneuver. & the people who know how to maneuver best stay in that position.

They've tried to remove her many times. FAILED.

Her whole job is tactical. It's a job Belichick would love and be good at. She's about as well liked as Belichick is in NFL circles.

Except I've attacked a number of Dems, including Biden, Cuomo, Schumer and Nancy Pelosi...that's my point. You seemed hyperfocused on Trump.

And FYI, you act like a know-it-all, but never once asked any of us if there are Dems that we like. That's because you assume we are evil and narrowminded and don't like any Dems. To humor you, there are a few Dems that I don't mind inluding Joe Manchin, Joe Lieberman, and yes I even liked aspects of the FDR/JFK presidencies.

Woop-de-damn-doo

Yields on 1-month and 3-month US Treasury Bills have gone negative (-0.01% and -0.03% respectively). That means you are in effect paying the government interest to own them rather than the government paying you interest to own them.

More a sign that people have so much money they are finding no good place to park it. For us mere mortals, we keep it either in the bank or a 401k if we're lucky.

I will always be with the party that is closest to self reliance.. That will never be the Democratic party.

so I gather you won’t be cashing any checks from the government......that would be below your principle

and how exactly has the last 4 years been a detriment to you? If the media wasn't so darn biased and have an agenda, most Americans would realize this country is doing quite well under Trump. But I get it, most people are too lazy and buy what the media is selling.
Relaxed environmental standards, no action on climate change, more corporate power, less freedom from religion, kids in cages, 10k lies and counting, increased hate crimes, public discourse is a mess due to the bully arsehole nature of our president, we now invite foreign powers to interfere in our elections, siphoning off public funds for Trump companies, kowtowing to russian interests, the world is less safe, entering into a multi front trade war, huge ballooning of the fed debt to give money to corporationswhich was spent on stock buybacks...I could go on and on

Stone Harbor Emerging Markets Income Fund EDF

got killed last couple of weeks....dividend yield is 32%

Coronavirus Serious Discussion Only!

Can we please skip off topic politics.

Thank You

This didn't really work well in Sweden but the Fed's bag of tricks is already running on empty.

Imagine thinking where (and whether) someone went to college is a reflection of their intelligence.

Overall, not taking into account the current failure to respond in time to this emergency, the primary issue is economic.

This is the main reason I'm a Lefty. Not social issues like guns, abortion, immigration... those are just distractions imo played up by the folks who don't want you paying attention to the money.

There's a reason at least the last 4 Republican presidents have presided over recessions.

They say, "hey look, the economyis doing great! Markets are awesome. More folks working."

But as with everything else... everything is relative. If income for the lower folks jumps 5%, but the upper class jumps 10%... the poor/middle just got poorer. Not sure why many people don't see that.

Add in deregulation that causes things like predatory lending and the housing crisis, and you have a lethal mix. A mix Republican administrations ALWAYS resort to.

They know their policies will create an inevitable crash, but it doesn't matter. They know a Dem will take over and fix things, and they'll get bailed out.

Having taken massive profits for those years, they'll patiently wait out the Dem administration as the economy recovers.

Then... rinse n repeat.

Wealth divide grows. Middle class families need basically 3 FT jobs and 200k in student loans to match the lifestyle of one FT job and no student loans 60 years ago.

Need to reverse that trend.

*a close second is the overall ignorant take on things that goes along with donny. Fake news, lies, racism, denial of science/facts... you know, general deplorability.
You actually sound like Tucker Carlson, and I'm not saying that is a bad thing.

Miss this dude...

Can't he be Joe's VP and take over if needed? I think the term limits are actually like 2.99999... terms.

You still haven't told me whether you went to an elite school but keep trashing my intelligence. If you went to a great school, fine, at least you have the intellectual chops to back up your comments.

I’m sorry but going to an elite school and being intellectual are not mutually exclusive

According to Der Spiegel, the G7 foreign ministers haven’t been able to agree on a joint statement on the coronavirus because of Secretary of State Mike Pompeo’s insistence that they call it the “coronavirus.”

Good god.

Closed for a bit ...
some here really need to cool it with insults.

Ian is gracious enough to allow a political discussion and it's
a slap in the face to him that some abuse the thread for their
own personal satisfactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes