PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Coronavirus RESPECTFUL Discussion Only! (Mod edit: Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NHL season suspended. No need for another thread.

In the last 24 hours I've gone from just being like "huh" to "whoa".

BTW, I think Trump has it. You heard it here first.
Given that the Brazilian president's press aide, who was present in meetings with Trump quite recently, has tested positive, you may well be right, whether or not you are being sarcastic.

Given that the Brazilian president's press aide, who was present in meetings with Trump quite recently, has tested positive, you may well be right, whether or not you are being sarcastic.
The first part of my post was sarcastic, but I was being totally serious about thinking Trump has it. Maybe I should couch my words a bit and say "I think he might have it".... he just seems out of it lately. He's not exactly the most articulate man on the planet - especially when speaking extemporaneously - but I think there's something wrong with his eyes and his voice inflection (i.e. slurring).

It sure seems to me he might have (and is being treated for) something... maybe someday we'll find out.

You're absolutely right. He should address the nation and say "holy crap, people! you're all going to die!! abandon ship!! you all are screwed and there's nothing anyone can do about it!!" </sarcasm>

BTW, I think Trump has it. You heard it here first.

Nah this is like the seventeenth place I've heard it.

The first part of my post was sarcastic, but I was being totally serious about thinking Trump has it. Maybe I should couch my words a bit and say "I think he might have it".... he just seems out of it lately. He's not exactly the most articulate man on the planet - especially when speaking extemporaneously - but I think there's something wrong with his eyes and his voice inflection (i.e. slurring).

It sure seems to me he might have (and is being treated for) something... maybe someday we'll find out.
Probably just a bone spur flare-up.

In the last 24 hours I've gone from just being like "huh" to "whoa".
On Feb12 Dow was 29,551

Right now its 21,793

26%.....gone because of a f-ing virus.

completely absent from this line of thinking is whether trump actually deserves the criticism......and yes, he does.......the only thing trump has in common with his constituents is their hatred of the left.......and even there, trump is too much of a narcissist to care, but he sure knew how to draw out the most ignorant in our society. after 8 years of a black president, he knew exactly where to dog-whistle. he's turned the gop into a pack of lap dogs......they've all sold their souls without realizing that when trump is done, the gop is likely dead
My point in part is that the politicians that do the criticizing should get no credit for things they say he should have done and what they would have done well after the **** atarted hitting the fan here. "The I would have done this" crowd. I already said hes a jerk. In fact i switched to Independent from Republican because if him.

My point in part is that the politicians that do the criticizing should get no credit for things they say he should have done and what they would have done well after the **** atarted hitting the fan here. "The I would have done this" crowd. I already said hes a jerk. In fact i switched to Independent from Republican because if him.

completely agree.......2016 was only the 3rd time I did not vote for a republican (Perot, Clinton vs Dole being the 2 others)

however, his stupidity makes it too easy even though he's got a massive gaggle of blind followers.

the tea party made consensus impossible.......I bailed on the GOP in 2012

completely absent from this line of thinking is whether trump actually deserves the criticism......and yes, he does.......the only thing trump has in common with his constituents is their hatred of the left.......and even there, trump is too much of a narcissist to care, but he sure knew how to draw out the most ignorant in our society. after 8 years of a black president, he knew exactly where to dog-whistle. he's turned the gop into a pack of lap dogs......they've all sold their souls without realizing that when trump is done, the gop is likely dead
What continues to amaze me is how his supporters identify with him on a PERSONAL level. They can't separate themselves enough to see his gross narcissism or mind-blowing incompetence for what they are, which has nothing to do with conservative values or Republican ideology. Most Americans regardless of affiliation would be fine with a Republican president who conducted business professionally in genuine service to the nation.

The Fed is about to inject $1.5 TRILLION into short-term lending markets, hoping to bring investors who were scared off by the virus back into the fold. The NHL season is suspended and, last I heard, MLB is about to suspend their season.

What continues to amaze me is how his supporters identify with him on a PERSONAL level. They can't separate themselves enough to see his gross narcissism or mind-blowing incompetence for what they are, which has nothing to do with conservative values or Republican ideology. Most Americans regardless of affiliation would be fine with a Republican president who conducted business professionally in genuine service to the nation.
My God, the irony here. If Trump had called a factory worker full of ****, you’d be all over him. But because it was Biden, it gets a “meh” from you.

Lol ... UHC does a good enough job of sabotaging itself

For the record, nobody expressed any serious political opinions until you came in. Thanks.

The Fed is about to inject $1.5 TRILLION into short-term lending markets, hoping to bring investors who were scared off by the virus back into the fold. The NHL season is suspended and, last I heard, MLB is about to suspend their season.

There goes the full government sponsored scholarships to Sarah Lawrence College. Humanities Via Performing Arts Theory For Elderly Women In Latin American History majors everywhere just took a hit.

There goes the full government sponsored scholarships to Sarah Lawrence College. Humanities Via Performing Arts Theory For Elderly Women Latin American History majors everywhere just took a hit.
Maybe IllegalContact, the self-made millionaire with a house on the Cape and kids who went to Ivy League schools even though he can’t even properly structure a sentence in the English language on PatsFans.com, can give them all a little donation to help them out.

partisan crap period.

Last night, the President said "all travel from Europe is suspended as of Friday."

Know what happened in Europe this morning before America woke up? A run on tickets, mostly by Americans, desperate to get out before the deadline. They were paying huge premiums for tickets.

Oh wait, they didn't have to. American travel isn't suspended. Oops, sorry, forgot to mention it.

Today, the President said they have very strict testing protocols in place for anyone coming in from affected areas. Yeah, no they don't. A reporter immediately explained that he just got in from Lombardy and was shocked that no one even asked him a question at the airport.

When asked about his rallies and the response to Bernie and Biden canceling their rallies, Mr. Uniter shot back, "Nobody goes to their rallies anyway."

They used to say of Newt Gingrich that he is what stupid people think smart people sound like.

I guess with Trump, he's what stupid people think stupid people sound like, but they're okay with it because bumper stickers, flags, and Dunning-Kruger.

he's about as conservative as Joe Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore