PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Coronavirus RESPECTFUL Discussion Only! (Mod edit: Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense but CNN and NYT started it with their biased news reporting. FOX came as an alternative to people who were sick of the other choices. All the networks are biased.
iTs AlL ThE LiBs fAuLt

Fox News wasn’t some heroic alternative that came to rescue the nation from the biased liberal media. Media has been used by both sides to spread their crap to the brainless morons who eat it all up for ages, be it on television or the radio.

It is so unbiased and balanced here. National Guard called up yet? How many Guardsmen do we have here on the board? Any "insider" news would be helpful...

For those who care. First Covid case in South Korea was January 20th and the next day in USA.

B3A03EAF-3888-42F2-BD99-9CCEA8652E8D.png

Cuomo not fv^king around.

It is so unbiased and balanced here. National Guard called up yet? How many Guardsmen do we have here on the board? Any "insider" news would be helpful...
I think Shannon Sharpe can make the call for us.

iTs AlL ThE LiBs fAuLt

Fox News wasn’t some heroic alternative that came to rescue the nation from the biased liberal media. Media has been used by both sides to spread their crap to the brainless morons who eat it all up for ages, be it on television or the radio.

Yes, but Fox didn't start it

I see people upset about the insider trading aspect of the senate scandal. That's actually the least important thing to be upset about. What you should be incendiarily upset about is the cowardice of not speaking up, when they knew Trump's BS was blatantly wrong, not even after they dumped their stock.

In no way was I trying to minimize your accomplishments under what I am sure are very trying circumstances. That said, it ain't easy being green either but Kermit and @JetFan79 manage it without being confrontational there Champ

I have never "confronted" anyone in my life, please see front page of Pravda

and that’s why they are doing a great job of containing

They learned from SARs which hit them pretty hard. Because SARS didn't do anything to us, we thought it was an "Asian problem" and didn't have the proper plans in place for a pandemic. The government should always be prepared for the worst case scenarios.

upload_2020-3-20_12-6-43.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2020-3-20_12-6-43.png
    upload_2020-3-20_12-6-43.png
    321.9 KB · Views: 2
I guess not. I’m not a loser that spends the majority of my day glued to Fox News or CNN getting all hot and bothered about what some useless anchor or “analyst” says.

I don’t watch tv, you are projecting it appears.

I don’t watch tv, you are projecting it appears.
You must watch it if you know specifically what dumb ass panelists are saying that gets you so upset.

I see people upset about the insider trading aspect of the senate scandal. That's actually the least important thing to be upset about. What you should be incendiarily upset about is the cowardice of not speaking up, when they knew Trump's BS was blatantly wrong, not even after they dumped their stock.

The two go hand in hand. Insider trading effectively kept them muzzled. What are they supposed to do? Trumpeting loud and clear about impending doom just after dumping their stock but not before seems like more than a bit of red flag. (no @primetime pun intended)

TDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore