PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Coronavirus RESPECTFUL Discussion Only! (Mod edit: Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting you know so much about bots :D

LMAO!! :p

Well, I did do some light scripting back in the IRC days. It wasn't that great though, mostly just automated Kick/Bans that would generate random quotes from The Rock.

I called it "The People's Script 1.1"

About the whole stocks thing... I feel like it doesn’t take a genius to realize the stock market would go sour

About the whole stocks thing... I feel like it doesn’t take a genius to realize the stock market would go sour

The rest of the 'geniuses' in finance weren't engaged in a massive sell-off at the time, it was only these people. The bull market was still in full swing at the time. Perhaps that was because the administration was publicly proclaiming that everything was "contained" at the same time these ghouls were profiting off their secret knowledge of a forthcoming mass casualty event? Keep in mind they started the sell-off in mid-January, not a week ago.

White collar crime and corruption don't really mean anything these days, because one party openly engages in it and the other refuses to do anything about it at all, but the chairman of the New York Stock Exchange and his wife, a United States Senator, were insider-trading off an impending mass casualty event using secret information they got in confidential Senate intelligence briefings while the public was told that there was nothing to worry about. That's wild.

If you’re not faint of heart, watch videos of the Wuhan Market. Animals, many that most civilized, non-savage idiot civilizations would keep as pets, butchered. Hacked to death, blood and limbs all over the place, rotting in cages. It’s no wonder this virus came out of there.
Gross, I just watched a snippet from a vice video. Honestly this should make it clear as day where the virus came from, not some laboratory for biological weapons.

The rest of the 'geniuses' in finance weren't engaged in a massive sell-off at the time, it was only these people. The bull market was still in full swing at the time. Perhaps that was because the administration was publicly proclaiming that everything was "contained" at the same time these ghouls were profiting off their secret knowledge of a forthcoming mass casualty event? Keep in mind they started the sell-off in mid-January, not a week ago.

I don’t know much about the story or even the stock market itself, I just find it interesting. I don’t want to make it seem like I’m defending them. I just remember thinking to myself about a month ago that the stocks would tank if something like this was going to happen. Seemed like a reasonable gamble to sell at the time but that’s easy for me to say because I have nothing invested.

obviously if they used inside information. They must pay the price

Look bud it ain't easy being a KGB plant

In no way was I trying to minimize your accomplishments under what I am sure are very trying circumstances. That said, it ain't easy being green either but Kermit and @JetFan79 manage it without being confrontational there Champ

Sorry you missed that, do you remember the MSM criticizing Trump for the lack of 'diversity' on his coronavirus panel?
I guess not. I’m not a loser that spends the majority of my day glued to Fox News or CNN getting all hot and bothered about what some useless anchor or “analyst” says.

I guess not. I’m not a loser that spends the majority of my day glued to Fox News or CNN getting all hot and bothered about what some useless anchor or “analyst” says.

Cable news is brain poison. Fox News is the worst because it's basically North Korean propaganda but all of them are bad. And the people who rant about the media the most are the ones who never stop watching it! Maybe it's just not being an old person but then idea of watching cable news of any type is like totally abhorrent to me (being subjected to it at the airport or something feels like torture), and yet a lot of people have it on all the time.

Cable news is brain poison. Fox News is the worst because it's basically North Korean propaganda but all of them are bad. Maybe it's just not being an old person but then idea of watching cable news of any type is like totally abhorrent to me, and yet a lot of people have it on all the time.

No offense but CNN and NYT started it with their biased news reporting. FOX came as an alternative to people who were sick of the other choices. All the networks are biased.

No offense but CNN and NYT started it with their biased news reporting. FOX came as an alternative to people who were sick of the other choices. All the networks are biased.

Yeah this is what I mean

Cable news is brain poison. Fox News is the worst because it's basically North Korean propaganda but all of them are bad. And the people who rant about the media the most are the ones who never stop watching it! Maybe it's just not being an old person but then idea of watching cable news of any type is like totally abhorrent to me (being subjected to it at the airport or something feels like torture), and yet a lot of people have it on all the time.
30 second sound bites and a verbal 'Rage in the Cage' with panelists you dont get to see get hit. Hard pass on TV news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes