PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Coronavirus RESPECTFUL Discussion Only! (Mod edit: Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are corners of the internet that not all people are ready to go to. Dark, scary places where the truth is allowed to be spoken freely. You will not find them on Google, or Yahoo...and so far, everything I've read about has come true.

This is why I started prep shopping 2 months ago, to be ahead of the predicted mid-march empty store shelves, panic buyers, curfews, and lockdowns. I was called many names by co-workers, and made fun of by the store cashiers.

CEOs of major corporations stepped down right before the virus, and subsequent market crash hit...why? How did they know? Why did the media downplay for a month, only to instantly 180 a month later?

I figured it would be better to be prepared, than caught with my pants down...and if it turned out to be ********, I now have hurricane/tornado/snowgeddon supplies.
Where are you located?

There are corners of the internet that not all people are ready to go to. Dark, scary places where the truth is allowed to be spoken freely. You will not find them on Google, or Yahoo...and so far, everything I've read about has come true.

This is why I started prep shopping 2 months ago, to be ahead of the predicted mid-march empty store shelves, panic buyers, curfews, and lockdowns. I was called many names by co-workers, and made fun of by the store cashiers.

CEOs of major corporations stepped down right before the virus, and subsequent market crash hit...why? How did they know? Why did the media downplay for a month, only to instantly 180 a month later?

I figured it would be better to be prepared, than caught with my pants down...and if it turned out to be ********, I now have hurricane/tornado/snowgeddon supplies.
Link it up, I need to see this ****

Wtf you talking about. I made a post of what I recalled from viewing the conference. He then posted the transcript of what was said which matched what I recalled.

There's nothing positive about in fighting between Feds and states on getting supplies desperately needed during a fv,^king national crisis. This isn't in BB we trust crap.
Thats not in-fighting. Thats red-tape that gets resolved through discussion and dialogue. That how people and administrations resolve confusion and conflict. This is what you get when you have a monolithic bureaucracy. You couch it as an anti-Trump angle every single time.

Look- Be mindful that every post of yours is a politically-charged agenda vs anything to do with this administration so don't get all Chuck Todd/Chris Wallace with me and say you are just stating facts. Everything you post has a slant. Every. Single. One.

Last edited:

You really don't want to.

And if you do, make sure you use a VPN not located in the US or that has data sharing with the US. Also make sure the VPN doesn't keep logs.

Just listen to me on politics, I’m the only one who can lead us through this time

Thank you so much. It turns out I’ve been looking for someone who lives in the USA (and ideally who is active on social media) to educate me about his or her political viewpoint. It’s been a very long journey to find this person because no one seems interested in sharing their take on political candidates or class inequality. I look forward to your guidance.

You really don't want to.

And if you do, make sure you use a VPN not located in the US or that has data sharing with the US. Also make sure the VPN doesn't keep logs.

Or just use TOR if you, you know, actually want to be anon

Thank you so much. It turns out I’ve been looking for someone who lives in the USA (and ideally who is active on social media) to educate me about his or her political viewpoint. It’s been a very long journey to find this person because no one seems interested in sharing their take on political candidates or class inequality. I look forward to your guidance.
You do what the great people are doing. Instead of being a blue wearing MA guy you trade that in for red and go to Florida. Maybe that will give you an idea of my political leanings

You do what the great people are doing. Instead of being a blue wearing MA guy you trade that in for red and go to Florida. Maybe that will give you an idea of my political leanings

Done.

Thats not in-fighting. Thats red-tape that gets resolved through discussion and dialogue. That how people and administrations resolve confusion and conflict. This is what you get when you have a monologic bureaucracy. You couch it as an anti-Trump angle every single time.

Look- Be mindful that every post of yours is a politically-charged agenda vs anything to do with this administration so don't get all Chuck Todd/Chris Wallace with me and say you are just stating facts. Everything you post has a slant. Every. Single. One.
Sorry you see it that way. I've already stated he's finally got it, he's turned it around, he seems more focused.

Nevertheless, he still exaggerates stuff or misinforms creating confusion. What I say is irrelevant. What he says matters, yet he's picking fights on national tv with the press, playing the blame game, being petty.

If you agree with this nonsense, that's fine. I don't. This is grown up time. I'm tired of this shyt. I've had a dry cough that's getting worse for over a week now and I'm not going to lie, I'm worried.

Thanks for the heads up - fixed it.

Running around like crazy here, trying to help manage families on two coasts, both in hot zones...

I hope they're all set.

Oh yeah, I got a great feeling about that. Gonna be all kinds of enlightenment goin' on up in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Back