PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Coronavirus RESPECTFUL Discussion Only! (Mod edit: Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh look, another rich sports person that gets to be tested, while the rest of us sit home and wonder.

Season cancelled in 3...2...1...
Dude will you shut up already? You make it sound like you’re enjoying the thought of it getting cancelled.

I'm still mad about the Four Pests campaign being called off. Mao let the sparrows win. Been off the People's Republic since then.

The number of celebrities with this is going to be voluminous. Hearing about so-and-so won't even register soon.

By my count so far:

Tom Hanks, Idris Elba, Sean Payton, Kevin Durant, Donovan Mitchell, Rudy Gobert, and at least two representatives in congress.....

I'm still mad about the Four Pests campaign being called off. Mao let the sparrows win. Been off the People's Republic since then.
Shoulda made it bats and pangolins, finished the job and wouldn't be this ****ing mess.

:p

40% of new US cases are now younger people going to ICUs and being hospitalized. Not just the older crowd.

Those idiots from that spring break video yesterday makes me furious. They don't give a **** about anyone but themselves.

The point of no return has already been hit based on the data from other countries as far as containment and flattening the curve. It may be months until myself..and many others are back at work at this rate and schools may be done for the year.

Sad how unprepared we are. Can't even imagine if this had a higher mortality rate...we would then be truly ******
Stop reading Breitbart.

Facts matter hater.

Probably true, but now they can test for it, and with that data it can be combated and limited. A president nowadays can order stay-in-place lockdowns or many other measures via TV and SM and stop it before it reaches pandemic levels. Problem is, we didn't do any of that.

I don't think he's a moron, so you have to assume he willfully disregarded the facts in hopes this would somehow fly by. In reality, if he'd done the right things it probably would have gotten him re-elected. Now he sunk his own ship, though he'll try to blame everyone else for it for absolute sure.
He could have definitely done more. I’m not denying that at all. Calling it a hoax is a complete joke. But even if he had done all he could, this was still going to be bad. Part and parcel for how contagious this thing is. The media was very up front about it. Young people didn’t care. They saw $200 flights to Europe and jumped. Even if they aren’t symptomatic, like Idris Elba, they’re still carriers. This had bad news written all over it regardless of whether Donald Trump or ************ was our president.

He needs to shut down all domestic airline travel
Can’t. The airline companies somehow can’t make it an entire week without going bankrupt even though we know damn well they’re not investing their profits into R&D or new airplanes.

The number of celebrities with this is going to be voluminous. Hearing about so-and-so won't even register soon.
Exactly. Not saying it's a good thing but maybe when people see KD caught it they'll realize they're not invincible.

Except for backwards hat guy. I'd be surprised if a few ladies or even lucky fellas didn't try to lock him down, no?

His name is Brady!!!!!!!!
I do.

Oh look at this. “Everyone needs to take this seriously because I got it” from a guy who was at a horse race on Saturday while I’ve been holed up at home since last Tuesday. I only hope he doesn’t infect anyone else. I don’t really care what happens to his dumb, rich ass.

Yes, he is responsible for the Chinese covering this up. Again, the fingers are being pointed on this board towards Trump and not the Chinese. Why? Because you're all being PC.

lmao, PC? Give me a break. I haven't seen a single person argue that the Chinese don't have a huge fault in this.

I'd take it a step further and say they have, by far, the largest fault in this.

That doesn't excuse Trump's own ridiculous choices. He couldn't have stopped this. He might not have even been able to do much other than delay the inevitable. But I'll tell you this much - if even one of the 'own the libs by not caring about coronavirus' types got sick and died because they believed Trump downplaying/labeling this a hoax then in my mind Trump's actions are tantamount to manslaughter because he prioritized his concerns about his re-election over the well-being of his own supporters.

Oh look at this. “Everyone needs to take this seriously because I got it” from a guy who was at a horse race on Saturday while I’ve been holed up at home since last Tuesday. I only hope he doesn’t infect anyone else. I don’t really care what happens to his dumb, rich ass.

Wait who was at a horse race Saturday

But do you embrace Mao’s version of communism or are you more on the Stalinist train?

IMG_2693.jpeg

Coronavirus: Sean Payton says he's been diagnosed with COVID-19

"I was fortunate to be in the minority, without the serious side effects that some have. I'm lucky. Younger people feel like they can handle this, but they can be a carrier to someone who can't handle it. So we all need to do our part. It's important for every one of us to do our part."

so days after going to a horse race and getting the virus, and possibly spreading it elsewhere, he wants to lecture people on doing their part?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back