PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Coronavirus RESPECTFUL Discussion Only! (Mod edit: Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canada just closed its borders to anyone not a citizen or permanent resident.

However, Americans are currently exempted (kind of a big hole!) for now. Wonder for how long though.

Trump announces vaccine in phase 1 clinical trial

Trump announces vaccine in phase 1 clinical trial

Oh yeah that's been reported for hours now.

Promising for sure, but still many months out at best.

Trump anticipates this is life for the next several months...until July or August. That is, if Americans do their part.

Trump anticipates this is life for the next several months...until July or August. That is, if Americans do their part.

Good to see he hung around for questions. Even if folks don't like him, a president needs to be out front on things like this.

So even though I dislike him... good job taking questions.

Man. Summertime at the earliest. :(

The NBA and NHL seasons are officially over.

Crap. Market reacting to the "August" statement. Just shot down to 2,650. 11.5% down.

The second market circuit breaker is 13%. Don't think it has ever been hit before.

Man. Summertime at the earliest. :(

The NBA and NHL seasons are officially over.

Haven't really noticed ;). I do have Nationals season tickets and hope to get a partial refund at least.

Crap. Market reacting to the "August" statement. Just shot down to 2,650. 11.5% down.

The second market circuit breaker is 13%. Don't think it has ever been hit before.

They need to stop trading for at least a week.

Haven't really noticed ;). I do have Nationals season tickets and hope to get a partial refund at least.
I only mention it because the NBA talking heads were talking today about resuming in June/July. That isn't happening. I realize sports is not a priority but I just see it as an indicator of things and it is pretty depressing.

Trump is doing a nice job taking all these questions. He needs to stay out in front.

Oh look, more Trump lies.

Complete shutdown or only pickup and delivery?
Pick up and delivery only. Doesnt help servers and bartenders. Not sure destroying the economy is the best solution for this.

Never seen Wall Street goes down like this...:(

In case anyone missed it, Dr. Fauci did confirm a potential vaccine is in testing.

However it started today, and the timeline is 1 year in order to get through testing.

So at best we're looking at a year if it works and is deemed safe.

Then it'll have to be mass produced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore