PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Coronavirus RESPECTFUL Discussion Only! (Mod edit: Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? So giving 50% people a false impression that they have coronavirus when they don't, and vice versa, is better than nothing?

What’s the end game here?

You eventually, through persistence and persuasion, convince Tony that Trump has indeed handled this okay. Tony’s newfound enlightenment spreads to every member of the board.

Guys, Trump did good! Let’s give him a good sticker. Oh by the way, Coronavirus is now deep-seated in society, and while we were discussing it and reading TommyBrady’s arguments for the last six weeks, a lot of our family members died.

But it was worth it.

Has anyone made a MyCarona parody song yet?

What’s the end game here?

You eventually, through persistence and persuasion, convince Tony that Trump has indeed handled this okay. Tony’s newfound enlightenment spreads to every member of the board.

Guys, Trump did good! Let’s give him a good sticker. Oh by the way, Coronavirus is now deep-seated in society, and while we were discussing it and reading TommyBrady’s arguments for the last six weeks, a lot of our family members died.

But it was worth it.

The end game? I'm responding to another poster. :rolleyes:

Really? So giving 50% people a false impression that they have coronavirus when they don't, and vice versa, is better than nothing?

Look Tommy. Even if your 50% number was accurate although I doubt it is those same kits were used to effectively contain the virus in Asia.

Even if that weren't so, we could have used those kits to start plotting the virus's course until the "perfect kits" arrived.

You're trying to make a case that waiting for the "perfect test kit" was the right move while a pandemic is sweeping through the country.

And who's saying they were only 50% effective?

I hope the stores here get some toilet paper pretty soon. The kid I hired to clean the dog **** out of my back yard is going to figure out pretty soon that I dont have a dog.
Brilliant!

I hope the stores here get some toilet paper pretty soon. The kid I hired to clean the dog **** out of my back yard is going to figure out pretty soon that I dont have a dog.

Best post on this board in a looong time.
Freakin hysterical.

The Dem debate is actually a good one...Biden just said he promised a woman VP. This is what a debate should be - the final two candidates going one-on-one.

Look Tommy. Even if your 50% number was accurate although I doubt it is those same kits were used to effectively contain the virus in Asia.

Even if that weren't so, we could have used those kits to start plotting the virus's course until the "perfect kits" arrived.

You're trying to make a case that waiting for the "perfect test kit" was the right move while a pandemic is sweeping through the country.

And who's saying they were only 50% effective?

I'm saying 50% is what I heard. It could be spin or a complete falsehood. In any event, I'm not defending what the Administration did on the test kit issue - you're just making that assumption. I'm simply saying that the reason why the Feds did not use the WHO test kit was because they wanted a better kit.

Bernie and his hands..Jesus

@SammyBlueCat is from Washinton no? They got hit pretty hard. What's the latest over there.

I'm saying 50% is what I heard. It could be spin or a complete falsehood. In any event, I'm not defending what the Administration did on the test kit issue - you're just making that assumption. I'm simply saying that the reason why the Feds did not use the WHO test kit was because they wanted a better kit.

You're a conservative and I'm a moderate conservative. I'm not a Trump hater. Anyone who knew me during the political forum days knows that. But the reaction to this virus is a huge fail.

I pray and hope you're right. I hope this turns out to be an overreaction. I really do. But right now I'm really upset at the leadership of this country. I hope I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back