PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congratulations coach Belichick on 301st win!!!

h0c2000

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Just like win 300, it wasn’t pretty. In a game that looked to be dominated by the Pats only to watch them do everything they could do to give the game away, Bill survived the Pittsburgh onslaught lead by the always great Mitch Trubisky and did what they had to do to give the coach the 301st win that has been eluding him for a long time now. BB has gotten a lot of flak, deservedly so. Today however reminded many of what the man is capable of. Great win!

the jesus win GIF

If certain folks are going to get absurdly bent out of shape over their perception that some posters are not giving Brady the recognition he deserves, I hope those same certain folks realize how jaw-droppingly hypocritical and tone-deaf it is to mock a thread congratulating Belichick for a 300+ win.

If certain folks are going to get absurdly bent out of shape over their perception that some posters are not giving Brady the recognition he deserves, I hope those same certain folks realize how jaw-droppingly hypocritical and tone-deaf it is to mock a thread congratulating Belichick for a 300+ win.
Terrible take. Nobody has mocked this. You’re just making things up to justify being a deranged Brady hater without rhyme, reason, or cause. Also, periodic reminder Tom Brady has more Super Bowl rings than any single franchise. Go punch some drywall.

Ah there you are
Gonna be disliking posts again once this thread is locked?

Ah there you are
Gonna be disliking posts again once this thread is locked?
Dude disliked about 50 of my posts yesterday in a grand total of 5 minutes. Speed reader or cringe copium poster. You decide.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back