PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Come play a free Football MMO/Simulator

yes, there are lots of free agents the same level as the patsfans.com in positions that patsfans.com needs that are going to join your team.

thumbs up, bro.

Scrimmage games: Do we gain any xp for these or what is the point of them? All they seem to do is drain my energy when I'd rather be training!! :mad:

yes, there are lots of free agents the same level as the patsfans.com in positions that patsfans.com needs that are going to join your team.

thumbs up, bro.

Did i say "Don't join the Patsfans.com team, join mine!"

Of course not, and i didn't even imply that. I know most people on GLB have several players, and if anyones contracts were expiring soon i thought i'd let them know that Wembley are recruiting.

Thumb up Bro :rocker:

I dunno. I felt weird recruiting for my newbie team in here.

I would never recruit in here for a team that is the same level as the Burning Pride. Just seems like bad form to me.

Board members recruiting other members' 2nd and 3rd players who wouldn't make the team anyway is fine, recruiting guys the team needs and wants isn't that cool. But it doesn't really matter too much, I doubt we'll see any significant defections. It's too good of a situation to leave.

I dunno. I felt weird recruiting for my newbie team in here.

I would never recruit in here for a team that is the same level as the Burning Pride. Just seems like bad form to me.

I must have worded it wrong, as i said in the post following my initial one i intended it to be directed towards anyone who WASN'T playing for the Burning Pride. I know most guys have more than one player so if there was any FA's out there i thought i'd let them know.

That's all it was, no harm intended :)

So what league are you guys in? I wish i was in when the team first came together!

Last edited:
I must have worded it wrong, as i said in the post following my initial one i intended it to be directed towards anyone who WASN'T playing for the Burning Pride. I know most guys have more than one player so if there was any FA's out there i thought i'd let them know.

That's all it was, no harm intended :)

So what league are you guys in? I wish i was in when the team first came together!

This sounds fair. Just stay away from our players! :D

We're in Oceania Pro. Tough league.

We're in Oceania Pro. Tough league.

I bet! Western Europe is also incredibly tough. Last season was a bit of a struggle for us but we still made the playoffs and made the conference championship the year before. The future looks bright in Wembley!

Hey guys I wanna join the patsfans.com team. I am a SS level 12, name: jim kroll from the transatlantic devils. Make me an offer, i have specifically been declining offers from other teams.

Question RE: boosting.

I've read varying reports but it seems like boosting at the < 20 levels at the start of the season will cost you somewhere around the area of 350 xp. Anyone read anything different?

Personally I'm not thinking I'm going to wait to boost if it will take 3 seasons before I'm behind a level for early boosting. Having Maroney at L21 for 16 games is worth more to me and the team I think.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: waiting to boost is selfish.

I'd rather have the chance to get home-field advantage in the playoffs. Or at the very least, be guaranteed to make them.

Boosting late is just something poor people do because they can't find their parents credit card for a while.

Hey guys I wanna join the patsfans.com team. I am a SS level 12, name: jim kroll from the transatlantic devils. Make me an offer, i have specifically been declining offers from other teams.

what are ur stats?
speed and agility specifically?

we are quite good at the SS position, with a lvl 16 and lvl 18 player, but maybe you can fight for 4th CB spot

why do u want to join the pride? you do understand that you will be a backup?

not my decision though, but i think incorporating an interview process for all newcomers should be implemented

I've said it before and I'll say it again: waiting to boost is selfish.

I'd rather have the chance to get home-field advantage in the playoffs. Or at the very least, be guaranteed to make them.

Boosting late is just something poor people do because they can't find their parents credit card for a while.

I'm boosting my guys as soon as I can, for the reasons Tobias said - I want to win as many games as possible during the season, to set us up better for the post season.

SPILLOVER PLAYERS:

Please PM Bellycheck at the GLB site if you're in the low-teens-to-lower-20s levels as of 6/7/08 or so. RxJock1120, I'll get in touch on the other site.

PFnV

Thanks for the reply, I can see you guys a re stocked at SS and my team just signed me to a substantial deal. So I guess I won't be able to join your team, it's a shame I think we would have had great success. Good luck to all!!!!

what is a spillover player?

he is saying players we have no room for on the Pride

he is saying players we have no room for on the Pride

Ahhh, I thought there was some kind of player classification I wasn't familiar with or something. :) More sleep, more coffee makes for a happy cavtroop :)

Not that it matters but for those who don't know the team that knocked us out of the playoffs went on to win the championship AND we were their closest game by far.

Still unbelievable to think that we lost all our games by less than 10 points total last season. :(

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back