PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts @ Jaguars game discussion [NFL Network] (Pats Playoff Implications)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game over. We're in the tournament. Good luck Pat fans i hope y'all make it in.

Unbelievable. Way to blow the game Dave.

Jesus, do we keep getting screwed with dumb plays.

Good win by the Colts, though.

I used to ridicule people for saying Freeney was more valuable than Sey. Now I am not so sure...it'd be nice to have a DLineman who could pressure the QB.

PLEASE let the colts face Belichick for the second time this year.

10 second runoff
Missing wide open receiver in endzone
Sack

Can you have three worse non-turnover consecutive plays in a row?

Well the first game of the playoffs is now just about officially set...

#5 Colts @ #4 Broncos

add the Jags to the list of teams that couldn't help us.... along with Buffalo (losman/jauron, hello.) and SF (d%#*!@t, gore).

10 second runoff
Missing wide open receiver in endzone
Sack

Can you have three worse non-turnover consecutive plays in a row?

Well the first game of the playoffs is now just about officially set...

#5 Colts @ #4 Broncos

Jay Cutler is going to pick us apart. I pray to Gawd it doesn't snow for the sake of our run defense

Last edited:
There is now no way the Patriots get in the playoffs as a Wild Card unless the Ravens lose one game.

Go Cowboys!

Colts have the Broncos number, Colts win that game easily IMO.

add the Jags to the list of teams that couldn't help us.... along with Buffalo (losman/jauron, hello.) and SF (d%#*!@t, gore).
The Jags...POOR POOR...but San Fran??? Forget Gore..they controlled the ball in the second half..just could not get a TD...the last drive..why spike teh ball on first down with 80 seconds left?? WASTE a precious down...time was NOT a large factor then...30 seconds?? So what..DUMB!! That was what helped lose it.

There is now no way the Patriots get in the playoffs as a Wild Card unless the Ravens lose one game.

Go Cowboys!

Yup, means added importance to that game. I hope there is a happier ending in that one. If not for Walt Coleman, it could've been a really miserable week as far as the playoff outlook.

Jags always play us tough, very tough. MJD owns us and we miss tackles. Our D always plays bad against them but in the 4th they stood up and made the plays.

Manning is amazing. Simply amazing.:eek: He carried the Colts.

This win defined our season in a lot of ways, a comeback on the road and clutch plays in the 4th to get it done.

I won't worry at the moment about the playoffs or whats going to happen or think about it, just happy we made it at the moment after starting the year so bad. There is work to be done till then but this win was really exciting and I never think we are out of any game ever and I will enjoy this win for days.

Last edited:
I used to ridicule people for saying Freeney was more valuable than Sey. Now I am not so sure...it'd be nice to have a DLineman who could pressure the QB.

Yeah Freeney and Mathis have been coming up huge this year in crunch time.

It's been a Cardiac Colts season for sure.

Last edited:
Yeah Freeney and Mathis have been coming up huge this year in crunch time.

It's been a Cardiac Colts season for sure.

Oh yes it has :eek:

Freeney and Mathis are great - and I'm really happy that both of them made it to Pro Bowl this year. They deserve it.

Wow, what a game. Just can't believe we turned into such a 4th quarter team this year, so I have to keep the pills close :singing:

Manning continues to make a good push for league MVP

He is to that team what the center is to a tootsie pop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back