PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts/Falcons game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Petrino looks lost on the sidelines.

If it were a Brady performance, I'd have to say yes.

You mean if it were a Brady performance THIS YEAR.

You guys are setting standards for QB play that even Tom the God won't be able to live up to in a year or 2.

You guys are setting standards for QB play that even Tom the God won't be able to live up to in a year or 2.

No. I think Brady will break every record in the book. And then ten years later, when he's retired, Favre will rebreak them in his 27th season.

Do you honestly think the Colts and Manning look good tonight? Against the Falcons? With some iffy calls against the falcons? Please. This should have been a AFC top team beating to death a poor NFC team with Joey Harrington as QB.

Are you a Colts fan by chance?

Last edited:
When the officials boned the Falcons on that running into the kicker call, Atlanta folded up the tent. It's just not a mentally tough team.

I wonder if Vick is watching this from prison.

also all the drops....Ints and otherwise by ATL

that bball guy has an accent eh?

When the officials boned the Falcons on that running into the kicker call, Atlanta folded up the tent. It's just not a mentally tough team.

All three games today were crappy, but man, Atlanta sure does suck. Lawyer Milloy sure shot himself in the foot a few years ago ...

All three games today were crappy, but man, Atlanta sure does suck. Lawyer Milloy sure shot himself in the foot a few years ago ...

I wish I could shoot myself like that $5M

Is it me or do these announcers suck-real-bad???

now they are discussing why dungy is not a genius and why other coaches like BB and holmgren and billick are.

Do these guys put lotion on Dungy's-ass after their done wiping it?

Volunteer work ... wow is Dungy the only one doing it??? freaking tools.

*PUKE* OMFG.. Collinsworth and Gumbel can't stop ball-washing Dungy.

Dungy is not a great coach. He's a good coach with good coordinators. And he happens to have some amazing offensive talent on his team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots