PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

College championship Saturday

Really bad calls against Georgia. How was that block by #13 not legal?

Really bad calls against Georgia. How was that block by #13 not legal?

They have stole a TD from them earlier in a bogus pick call. It's like they are looking for penalties.

Georgia has punched ticket #2.

You have to figure that the winner of Clemson-Miami is in.

Wisconsin is in with a win, if Ohio St. Wins, then it's up to the committee between Ohio st Or Alabama

Playoffs without Alabama seems weird, but I don't think Hurts is good enough. Give me a Georgia Oklahoma final.

Playoffs without Alabama seems weird, but I don't think Hurts is good enough. Give me a Georgia Oklahoma final.

Hurts is awful.

Can't believe they stuck with him this long.

Clemson will be 1 and Alabama will be 4. Clemson will beat Bama and play Oklahoma for national championship.

UG gunna be loaded for a long time.

Justin Fields (#1QB but some sense a flip to UF?), Zamir White (RB) James Cook (RB),Caleb Tannor (DE)
Devonte Wyatt (DT), Elijah Moore (WR), Kearis Jackson (WR), Azeez Ojulari (DE), Adam Anderson (OLB)

They also have 2 highly ranked WR'S in Haselwood and Blaylock in 2019 class.

Btw get used to the names Justin Fields and Trevor Lawrence

Miami is a fraud, getting blown out by Clemson

Every game outside the AAC Championship has sucked and the coach of the AAC champion has already been poached by some mediocre Power 5 school because the moment a mid major coach starts to turn around a program they get buried in money from some ****heap Power 5 school which the midmajor cant possibly hope to match and that mid major team goes back down the toilet.

College football blows.

Barrett just missed his second wide open WR on this drive alone.

The Big Ten is a joke.

Every game outside the AAC Championship has sucked and the coach of the AAC champion has already been poached by some mediocre Power 5 school because the moment a mid major coach starts to turn around a program they get buried in money from some ****heap Power 5 school which the midmajor cant possibly hope to match and that mid major team goes back down the toilet.

College football blows.
That is the reality of college sports. Coaches work their way up. As UCF proved, you can go unbeaten and still not crack the top-10. If I were a coach, I'd rather be playing for national championships than for the Peach Bowl.

I see Clemson/Oklahoma/Georgia/Alabama.
Alabama will have zero top 15 victories versus Ohio State’s three (assuming they win, of course).

Ohio State would also be the only team with both a top 10 offense and a top 10 defense.

The Buckeyes will also have a conference championship, which would happen to come over the nation’s #1 defense, should they win tonight.

As a Bucks fan, I don’t believe they’ll go very far but I do believe that they’re more deserving than Alabama.

Alabama will have zero top 15 victories versus Ohio State’s three (assuming they win, of course).

Ohio State would also be the only team with both a top 10 offense and a top 10 defense.

The Buckeyes will also have a conference championship, which would happen to come over the nation’s #1 defense, should they win tonight.

As a Bucks fan, I don’t believe they’ll go very far but I do believe that they’re more deserving than Alabama.
OSU is definitely more deserving (if they win). If Alabama was named anything but "Alabama" we wouldn't even be having this discussion. They'd already be at #7 or #8, which is where they belong.

OSU is definitely more deserving (if they win). If Alabama was named anything but "Alabama" we wouldn't even be having this discussion. They'd already be at #7 or #8, which is where they belong.
Saban and his scheduling against non conference teams at neutral sites is getting old. Their resume this year just was not impressive.

Saban and his scheduling against non conference teams at neutral sites is getting old. Their resume this year just was not impressive.
I give them props for scheduling FSU. No way of knowing they would suck royally. Heck, FSU was #3 going in. These things are literally scheduled years in advanced (which is one of the problems).

But Mercer? Come on, man.

Agree that the buckeyes resume > bamas but something about losing they way they did against Iowa just doesn’t sit right with me as far as deserving a shot in the playoffs. Bama has the better loss at auburn but I think conference championship wins out and the buckeyes jump bama for the 4 spot

I think the fact that Wisconsin went 12-0 in the Big Ten and looks totally over matched. Ohio st has gifted them all of their points. Helps Bama's cause.

Any of the jabronis arguing that turf is safer than grass STILL want to argue that moronic point after watching the turf get RIPPED up just now in Atlanta?

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back