PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CLOWN OUT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
those clown noses are just held on by friction, and not very well at that. i can't imagine that 68,000 people will want to wear them on their noses for 3+ hours, constantly having to fiddle with them to get them to stay on.

on the other hand, t-shirts are "set it and forget it".

alright bbobbo, ill put you down for 68,000 tshirts.

Can you make the 1.7 million dollar check out to me, and ill take care of the shipping, then could you help me find 30-40 people going to the game that can help put a shirt on every seat, so soon as people get to their spot they can put the shirt on?

I've got something I'm working on, so it's definitely still in the works. As I posted in the other thread, I have to make sure if I crowdfund the money for 68,000 of what I'm thinking about doing, I want to make sure we're not kicked out of there for distributing them. Otherwise we'd waste a ton of money for nothing and I'd obviously like to make sure that's not going to happen.

Can you make the 1.7 million dollar check out to me, and ill take care of the shipping, then could you help me find 30-40 people going to the game that can help put a shirt on every seat, so soon as people get to their spot they can put the shirt on?

That won't happen. Anything we do would have to be given out near the gates in order to ensure we saturate enough people to make this work heading into the game. Definitely can't be done from inside the stadium since they'd never allow the boxes through the ticket gate.

That won't happen. Anything we do would have to be given out near the gates in order to ensure we saturate enough people to make this work heading into the game. Definitely can't be done from inside the stadium since they'd never allow the boxes through the ticket gate.

Ian ian ian,

You're thinking small my man.

each person(30-40 folks) would be wearing the shirts through security. around 1700 shirts each, with a xxxxxxxxl trench coat over it so we just look really heavyset.

Ian ian ian,

each person(30-40 folks) would be wearing the shirts through security. around 1700 shirts each, with a xxxxxxxxl trench coat over it so we just look really heavyset.
Lol, I love where your head is at. That would be pretty hilarious :D

The noses are a terrible idea.
The shirt is what equates goodell to being a clown.
If 50,000 people where clown noses no one will get why and we will just look like a fan base who wore clown noses to celebrate our championship.

Sadly there just isn't anyone out there with the ability and willingness to organize #clownout which would have been a great event.

I was one of those that was considering the nose idea, but that idea went away pretty quickly during the discussion. The shirts is the way to go.

I think plenty of people here would volunteer to hand them out but there's no way we should ask anyone to miss the flag-raising. I'm really hoping to see that with my son.

I went looking for the clown shirts and all they had were small sizes. That's fine for the ladies but not for the rest of us.

Ian ian ian,

That brings out my favorite video response ...

I was one of those that was considering the nose idea, but that idea went away pretty quickly during the discussion. The shirts is the way to go.

I think plenty of people here would volunteer to hand them out but there's no way we should ask anyone to miss the flag-raising. I'm really hoping to see that with my son.

I went looking for the clown shirts and all they had were small sizes. That's fine for the ladies but not for the rest of us.
The shirt idea is nice but I'm trying to put together something more realistic cost-wise and something that will be big enough to see but not too big to get through the gates. And again, we need to make sure there won't be any issues handing them all out.

If 50,000 people where clown noses no one will get why and we will just look like a fan base who wore clown noses to celebrate our championship.

Sadly there just isn't anyone out there with the ability and willingness to organize #clownout which would have been a great event.

Indeed.

Because of logistics, only the Patriots could pull this off.
Because of the politics, the one group/organization in the world that's least likely to do this (other than the NFL itself) is the Patriots.

The best anyone will be able to do is going to be half-assed, simply because of the totality of the circumstances. Finding someone who thinks that's good enough would, at least potentially, make it interesting but, in the end, it's all about the full 32 a/k/a the wallet for Kraft.

you got it, check's already in the mail made out to mr. chasa. i didn't put an address on the envelope but i'm sure it will get to you somehow.

dTMR0q9.png

unfortunately, i don't have any friends so you're on your own finding the helpers. i suggest you find some very skinny people so they can fit some extra shirts under the trench coats. maybe hit up a modelling agency.

Indeed.

Because of logistics, only the Patriots could pull this off.
Because of the politics, the one group/organization in the world that's least likely to do this (other than the NFL itself) is the Patriots.

Realistically, yes, because they could have their staff put everything on the seats before people file in.

The best anyone will be able to do is going to be half-assed, simply because of the totality of the circumstances. Finding someone who thinks that's good enough would, at least potentially, make it interesting but, in the end, it's all about the full 32 a/k/a the wallet for Kraft.
I disagree, and I'm all in. My biggest concern is the logistics and I think we can get at least 75%+ of the fans entering the stadium in on this. I just don't want us to waste a ton of money only to get shut down. Once I can at least confirm that, I'll release the design I'm thinking, crowdfund, get them printed, and then I'll need probably 50 or so people to join me that night (with no last minute cancellations ;) ) to hand them out to make this happen.

I think @Ian 's idea has the best chance to succeed. Passing out decent sized Roger Clown posters to hold up at the game seems possible.

I disagree, and I'm all in. My biggest concern is the logistics and I think we can get at least 75%+ of the fans entering the stadium in on this. I just don't want us to waste a ton of money only to get shut down. Once I can at least confirm that, I'll release the design I'm thinking, crowdfund, get them printed, and then I'll need probably 50 or so people to join me that night (with no last minute cancellations ;) ) to hand them out to make this happen.

I was referring to the shirt giveaway. I think something like Clowndell on a stick, while likely to be less impressive, could be done, if someone got clearance about the sticks. But the shirt thing comes with inherent issues that would really need help from the Patriots in order to pull off.

Realistically, yes, because they could have their staff put everything on the seats before people file in.

Just say to BB, "If Patricia can wear one why can't the fans?"

If 50,000 people wore clown noses, no one will get why and we will just look like a fan base who wore clown noses to celebrate our championship.

Agree 100% on this. The rest of the world (and even a lot of the fan base) doesn't care about this as strongly as most of us do. My idea takes an even bigger shot at him, which I think you guys will like when you see it ;)

Agree 100% on this. The rest of the world (and even a lot of the fan base) doesn't care about this as strongly as most of us do. My idea takes an even bigger shot at him, which I think you guys will like when you see it ;)

Can kids help pass them out?

I was referring to the shirt giveaway. I think something like Clowndell on a stick, while likely to be less impressive, could be done, if someone got clearance about the sticks. But the shirt thing comes with inherent issues that would really need help from the Patriots in order to pull off.
Absolutely. Having to try and distribute 68,000 shirts in 2hrs at various locations around the stadium would be nearly impossible, without an insane amount of money, and a couple hundred people to pull off...which is too bad but that is a reality. And that's provided someone on the stadium grounds in security didn't put the kibosh on it. That's honestly my biggest concern, and I haven't been able to get a convincing enough answer that we wouldn't run into any issues doing this.

Sure, provided we can do it.

Great. I don't know if I'll be able to get us tickets to the game but I would volunteer to help distribute.

Reactions: Ian
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand