PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cincinnati Bengals vs Pittsburgh Steelers MNF 12/21/20

On the bright side, it was fun watching enron and smith douchester getting lit up .

Would be nice to see Cincinnati be able to finish this...would love to see Finley put together a good drive to close this out here.

I think Cincinnati should’ve been far more aggressive to get that first down. You’re 2-10, does it really matter if you don’t get it by passing?

So typical of the bungles. Had a chance to put the game away.

Finley tried to juke him the way Brady juked Urlacher.

He was unsuccessful.

From a team who thought they were already Super Bowl-bound and believing they'd go undefeated to a team that's lost three-in-a-row with a shot at the top seed also gone. Typical undisciplined Mike Tomlin team.

From a team who thought they were already Super Bowl-bound and potentially undefeated to a team that's lost three-in-a-row with a shot at the top seed also gone. Typical undisciplined Mike Tomlin team.
I didn’t think they where as good as their record . They can’t depend on Big Ben. They need to run first and pass second.

Is this Cinci defense this good? I’m confused.

I think teams have just figured out Pittsburgh. They can’t throw anything downfield and zero threat of a run game. Its even worse than when our offense was figured out last year.

I didn’t think they where as good as their record . They can’t depend on Big Ben. They need to run first and pass second.
He fell apart pretty quickly. I know he's reportedly dealing with what's been believed to be a serious knee injury, but he just looks completely defeated.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back