PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cincinnati Bengals vs Pittsburgh Steelers MNF 12/21/20

Its an app where you go on and film yourself and then post the video online.

Weve moved on from boring selfies to Tik Tok videos. If you crave attention this might be nirvana.
couldnt u do this on yt?

Had no idea there was a game last night
It's been that kind of season. I'm stunned! Why can't the Pats get QBs like that?

Last year's Pats team...

They’re very close, it would depend on the last two weeks . We did beat a very good Buffalo team down the stretch, we’ll see what they do against Indy and cle to close out. The similarities between the teams are uncanny though. Both took advantage of creampuff schedules and rode a top defense to undefeated records. then they fizzled when playing hard teams and ppl figured out just how bad the offenses were and how to beat them. Hopefully same end result!

Last edited:
Great news. Was not hopeful when I left at 17-10 last night. When is someone going to open the trade for Ryan Finley thread?
I hear you. Had the game on my tablet in work until halftime when my shift ended. Takes about 15 minutes until I get decent radio reception (interference from some latin hiphop station)on my truck radio and I hear Pitt moving the ball, only to settle for 3 points. Okay great, 17-3 now. No, Harlan says Pitt closes the Cincy lead to 7 points! WTF?

I get to watch the 4th quarter in my living room. Go Cincy, and that Finley kid too!

What's a tik tock?
It’s a video app designed to turn straight people gay so the Chinese can use it to better their A.I. capabilities and spy on their own people while they eat bats.

Over/Under on the amount of time until a "Patriots should sign Ryan Finley" thread appears?
Or they just could've drafted him with the pick wasted on Yawndy Cachoo...

It’s a video app designed to turn straight people gay so the Chinese can use it to better their A.I. capabilities and spy on their own people while they eat bats.

Says the man who will soon be bringing down entire server farms with his own postings of family. :evil:

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back