PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cincinnati Bengals vs Pittsburgh Steelers MNF 12/21/20

If the browns win their last 2(jets, pitt) and pitt loses to indy the browns win the afc north. I think thats actually the most likely scenario right now barring a major turnaround

I was kinda hoping ben wouldn’t hit the cliff until next season. Wouldn’t put it past them to attempt to get ahead of us for a qb.

If the browns win their last 2(jets, pitt) and pitt loses to indy the browns win the afc north. I think thats actually the most likely scenario right now barring a major turnaround
It seemed unthinkable Pittsburgh wouldn’t win their division just a few weeks ago. Now it’s a very real possibility. That Cleveland/Pittsburgh game could determine who wins the AFC North

Inflated record due to a creampuff schedule, a broken offense paired with an overrated defense & incoming cap jail.

The only difference between the steelers & the 2019 pats was the fault of the offense. Big ben is toast.

One of the four greatest coaches in NFL history must have forgot his trippin' shoes. Mike "eternal punk" Tomlin...the scummiest cheating scumbag affirmative action NFL coach in football history....beaten by a third string Jaggy Jaggerton. "Fourth Greatest Coach In History!!!!!!!!"...man, I'd love to light his big mouth up with about 50 straight rights and a left hook thrown in as a cherry on top.

One of the four greatest coaches in NFL history must have forgot his trippin' shoes. Mike "eternal punk" Tomlin...the scummiest cheating scumbag affirmative action NFL coach in football history....beaten by a third string Jaggy Jaggerton. "Fourth Greatest Coach In History!!!!!!!!"...man, I'd love to light his big mouth up with about 50 straight rights and a left hook thrown in as a cherry on top.

While you are swinging away you may want to avoid the spit droplets.

DTh6CYEVwAA7h14.jpg

Great news. Was not hopeful when I left at 17-10 last night. When is someone going to open the trade for Ryan Finley thread?

Great news. Was not hopeful when I left at 17-10 last night. When is someone going to open the trade for Ryan Finley thread?
If ONLY the Patriots had the great Ryan Finley (a REAL QB) ! Did you see what he did to the vaunted PIT offense !!???

duckboats !!!

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back