PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chung?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aluminum seats

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Apologies, I don’t remember the initial injury, what do we know about his status? Important dude.

He left the Ravens game early and missed practice last week and again today. That’s really about it right now. Injury report tomorrow.

“Heel” for a month “chest” for several weeks.

How much more can his body handle is the question.

He left the Ravens game early and missed practice last week and again today. That’s really about it right now. Injury report tomorrow.
Gotcha. For some reason I had it in my head it was something before that, I don’t know why

Gotcha. For some reason I had it in my head it was something before that, I don’t know why
There was something before that (chest and heel), but we don’t know until tomorrow’s injury report whether this is related or something new.

Hope it’s nothing. We need him in that secondary.

How much more can his body handle is the question.
Does the question assume the Patriots aren’t actually cheating by giving him blow to speed up his recovery?

Hopefully it isn’t “week to week”

He's an extremely key elite player.

Neither brooks nor Harmon brings his skill set to the table.

Neither brooks nor Harmon brings his skill set to the table.
No, but they’re not in a terrible position if he has to miss 2-4 games, either. While it’s not ideal, the situation is better than in years past.

Let's just ask football gods to have him ready in December... and ask them nicely this time

Isn't Harmon a free safety?
When Chung went down in the SB, it was Harmon who stepped in. They may indeed have “played it a bit differently” but he was the next guy. And they did great.

When Chung went down in the SB, it was Harmon who stepped in. They may indeed have “played it a bit differently” but he was the next guy. And they did great.

Harmon is paid well. He should play as well as a regular starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes