PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chung, Flowers & Rowe out Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
He very well could have come up lame again after giving up the td but let’s not kid ourselves. He was sucking pretty bad before that point. Injuries shouldn’t be an excuse for what happened to him.
Other than the td the only play he allowed was the ridiculous catch that he had well covered.
If we are going to say allowing 2 catches on 2 drives means a corner sucks we will be dumping many corners.

Other than the moncrief score I thought Gilmore played very well. Johnathan Jones was good at times too.

The only catch JJ allowed was the 61-yd score by Westbrook - after Gilmore had accidentally tripped JJ on what was essentially a pick-play.

Looks like I’m starting Galloday in fantasy football now.

So we are letting the PIs just slide because he is Gilmore ?

No, specifically I’m referencing a few plays 1)the punch out on Chark causing a turnover and 2) leaving his man and tackling a Jax runner short of the first down. He had a solid game.

Gilmore hasnt been called for PI this year

Yes you are right. The two calls he produced against the Texans were defensive holdings in the redzone. Which pretty much is exactly the same in that area of the field which is why I guess I remembered them as PIs.

I’m sure every player allowing a td feels he is t getting the job done but the facts are all he let up was that play and the silly catch. You can post 1000 quotes, one of them will mean he gave up more than that.

And you can keep defending him but I’m going to take HIS words that he wasn’t getting the job done over yours.

Yes you are right. The two calls he produced against the Texans were defensive holdings in the redzone. Which pretty much is exactly the same in that area of the field which is why I guess I remembered them as PIs.

One of those calls was complete and utter ********, as well. The other was a blatant hold, but that one was a 'reputation'/star treatment' call. Reputation because he's a little grabby like Revis, and star treatment because Hopkins was his ***** the whole game.

We’re done for
Wow you at least watched one Qtr of the Jags game before you gave up on them. Now you are giving up on them before the game starts.

Maybe we can get lucky and you will give up on paying your internet service bill and then we wont have to read your ****y posts any more.

Rowe is someone who has never showed improvement over the years... When we got him from Philly, he looked decent, but then he really looked any better... Maybe the injuries slowed his progress but he keeps losing track of his defenders and losing jump ball situations

McC can't cover people on man-coverage and Flores' system relies on them much more than Patricia... He lost some of his speed, i think. It rests upon a rookie to emerge, but I can't see this happening this year, more now that Dawson is on IR.

And you can keep defending him but I’m going to take HIS words that he wasn’t getting the job done over yours.
I’m saying it was 2 plays. That’s a fact. It’s not one word against another it’s an actual fact.
Please feel free to dispute it by showing other plays.

I’m saying it was 2 plays. That’s a fact. It’s not one word against another it’s an actual fact.
Please feel free to dispute it by showing other plays.

No, I think Rowe getting benched last week and his comments postgame are all I need. I only had a quarter and a half to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back