PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Christopher Price: The chip on Brady's shoulder has grown exponentially. And the NFL will pay for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
And with a running game that's a big question mark it might be hard to sustain drives or run the clock down.
As opposed to the 2007 squad's running game, led by the immortal Laurence Maroney?

Hope this is the case because with the weak corners on this team this offense is going to have to put up 45 points a game to win.

They will?

can you remove the Jesus brady pic? let's celebrate the greatness, but stop deifying him. many christians in this forum will get offended including myself.

How is this?

LOL....

ZLM05sd.png

The 2007 defense was light years ahead of what we will put on the field this year

The 2007 d̶e̶f̶e̶n̶s̶e̶ offense was light years ahead of what we will put on the field this year

Fixed it for you

EDIT: I will point out however, that the 2007 team had the fourth-best scoring defense, the sixth ranked rushing defense, and the tenth-ranked pass defense.

You can turn off signatures in your account settings. Or get AdBlock and block that pic.

Living on planet Earth, you're going to be offended at some point. The proper thing to do is just ignore the thing that offends you rather than asking that person to change his behavior to meet your needs.

....a few years ago, I had an avatar that was sarcastically making fun of how crazy people in my forum were (according to the media - those that behave like ESPN)....at lot like the current Patriot's situation right now.

charles-manson-stickingtongue-288.jpg

On request, I changed this avatar for a couple of reasons.

Yes, this is America and I can say nearly anything, but occasionally I bite my tongue. Just because I can does not mean I should.

The 2007 defense was light years ahead of what we will put on the field this year

Too bad the 2007 team had zero clutch players outside of Brady who weren't past their prime. The ones who had been clutch prior to that season, were nearing the end of their careers and were no logner as effective.

The 2015 team may not go 16-0, but it will be much better equipped to perform in the playoffs - irrespective of the unknowns at CB.

Have had this in my signature for a while now.

When Brady Comes Around

Don't care to see Patriots run up scores, I'll be happy with secure wins or any type of a win. Why expose your players to injury if a game is already in the bag? I would rather see the backups play once a game is out of reach. This is going to be a challenging season imo.

2007 was a once in a lifetime perfect storm of a team. That won't happen again so there's no need to set a bar unrealistically high.

Just repeat. Brady will then have 5 rings. No other QB will have 5 rings in our lifetimes. No other DC/coach will have 7. The Patriot haters can have their yeah buts, their asterisks and their excuses. We will have scoreboard and that cannot be trumped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back