PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Christmas Game: Nawlins & Vikes

To anyone who is playing in a fantasy football championship and has Alvin Kamara... congrats on the win.
He is good but I think the Vikings defense should all be drug tested after the game.

The Saints can be beat.
Their defense is what makes them tough. They can dial up some significant pressure with their down four and flood the middle hook and intermediate areas in coverage. That 2017 draft single handedly turned around that unit. That’s what one good draft can do for a team. Our 2010 draft is another example. Hell, even just the first round of our 2012 draft is another example of that.

The Saints can be beat.
Who do you think matches up the best against them in the NFC? Their offense looks pretty good and that's even without Michael Thomas.

I think if they have to go on the road to Green Bay in frigid weather, that would be tough

Who do you think matches up the best against them in the NFC? Their offense looks pretty good and that's even without Michael Thomas.

I think if they have to go on the road to Green Bay in frigid weather, that would be tough
I think Green Bay and Seattle can beat them. Maybe the Rams depending on which Goff shows up and if Whitworth is back. I’d say the Bucs too as long as they don’t play Brees and this offense as if they’re the ‘98 Vikings and ‘07 Patriots. Bump and run with corners taking inside shade and an additional safety in the box is the way to go. Not Cover-2, Cover-3, Quarters coverage. Brees is no threat to uncork one and, yet, the Bucs played him as if he was both times.

There’s Trautman contributing again. He’s no Dalton Keene or Asiasi, though.

ties the record... 6 rushing tds

thats just wow
Yeah, I've always been impressed with Kamara...always thought he was underrated, can catch, run and he always scores td's. Just a great player.

Kamara with an all time great performance. 6TDs all rushing really impressive

Brady

Brees has not taken a good hit yet.

The Saints finally pulled away from a Vikings team with no defense. The Saints defense just gave up 33 points.

Brady

The Saints finally pulled away from a Vikings team with no defense. The Saints defense just gave up 33 points.

Idk the Bucs didn't dare too well the last two times they faced the saints

Michel was supposed to be everything that kamara is now! Slight miss by bb on that one!

sometimes you get the bull...some times you get the horns

Brady

Bucs gotta prove they can stop that Saints D Line

I’m convinced we were going to take Jefferson if the Vikings didn’t grab him before us.
Curious if we still had our own 2nd-rounder would Bill have considered a slight trade-up for him...

Last edited:
Saints should've taken knees at the end.

Gutless punks...Where was this last weekend?

Bucs gotta prove they can stop that Saints D Line
I dont like teams playing each other for a third time.

Saints are 2 - 0 vs Bradys Bucs. Brady ball beats a pass rush. Short fast passes getting the ball out quickly with long time consuming drives keeping the Saints defense on the field and the Bucs defense rested.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back