PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chip Kelly to meet with BB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Pigface Mort was dying?...he's scum of the earth...maybe a 2 ton wrecking ball will deflate his skull once and for all. Gonna have to make a monetary contribution to the NYC crane operators union.

Wow Joker...you could use a little perspective in your outlook on life. I'm no Mort fan, but that kind of outlook is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.

well...i guess ernie Adams is getting old...

Wow Joker...you could use a little perspective in your outlook on life. I'm no Mort fan, but that kind of outlook is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.

perspective?....what is this perspective YOU desire me gain?

perspective?....what is this perspective YOU desire me gain?
That wishing someone DEATH and ridiculing CANCER because they did their job poorly and played a role in what was admittedly a BS farce against the Pats might mean you take sports a little too seriously. Dang man.

I'd love to hear Bill respond "consider the source".

That wishing someone DEATH and ridiculing CANCER because they did their job poorly and played a role in what was admittedly a BS farce against the Pats might mean you take sports a little too seriously. Dang man.
It was not sport. It was an attack on a man's honor, reputation, and everything he worked for during his entire life - a level of effort that scum like Mortensen would be incapable of comprehending. He is a disgrace.

He just wanted to borrow BB's boat.

For BB, I think this is the coaching equivalent of Michael Floyd on the waiver wire, or Randy Moss available for a mid-round draft pick. It's like the $20 bill you find in an old pair of jeans. Unexpected windfall.

How could we use Chip, given that our coaching staff is already deep and talented? Who knows. I'm guessing Belichick will wrack his brain to find a creative solution.

How about this: have Chip design a couple of "extraordinary situation" plays as a bonus addendum to the playbook... a super secret 2-pt conversion... a 6-wide gimmick play with no QB. Give Chip half a day each week to install his extraordinary situation packages, hand picked players, for emergency situations.

The fist thing I do every morning is take a Mort.

On the mornings after watching the Pats dominate and I've eaten a lot of hot wings and drank a lot of beer, I take the nastiest # 2s which I have appropriately named Goodies.

Ridiculing cancer? I'm a cancer survivor. Spent almost two months in RI Hospital from I.C.U. to long term. I've got a two foot scar on my stomach I can show YOU in person, from the RPLND the surgical team performed on me, removing the right side of my lymph node system. I've been living since dodging the effects of NOT HAVING a complete lymph system...for 18 years. You did not know this because this is the first time I've brought it up EVER on this board. I donate not only money but TIME to cancer research and support groups for survivors. This repugnant slimeball of a yellow journalist ran to the safety of "I've got cancer, lay off me!!" when he was EXPOSED as a scumbag. He was as "in on it" as every other piece of shyt involved in this defakegate bullshyt. That he suddenly made a miraculous recovery and re-assumed his position as NFL Insider parrotboy after being diagnosed with stage 4 throat cancer demonstrates to ME that his vicious, rotten, never admitted behavoiur is that of a non-contrite, myopic hater of not only Tom Brady and the Patriots, but of every single New Englander who has ever faced adversity with quiet strength and purpose.

Wishing the death of Mort the Blort is akin to wishing for the demise of the Nazi minister of Information, Joseph Goebbels afaic. The only difference between the two is their public stature. Both disseminated LIES to further their scurrilous aims. I feel NO REMORSE for either.

Survived 2 different cancers...so far. Lost yet another family member, an in-law to melanoma this week. Of all those challenged by this pallet of diseases, Mort ranks dead last on my list of concerns. Mort's playing the pity me for my actions card because I have a disease is beneath contempt. He's unrepentantly despicable.

I bet is Chip asking a friend for a favor.

Chip has lost all the HC positions and most of the OCs. Best way to become relevant? Make the best Coach be interested in you

That's a useful insight. Whether Chip is asking, or BB saw the opportunity to elevate a friend in need, it makes sense.

Plus, as many have said above, what's the harm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes