PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Chiefs @ Broncos game thread - (Updated) Reaction to Mahomes' Injury

I’ve been saying since Sunday that I think Mahomes is more injured than they are letting on. The short week will not help.

However it could just be a sophomore slump (and yeah I know he’s in his third year but it’s his 2nd as a starter)
Tom struggled in the back 1/2 of 2002. I don't think he played well before he separated RIGHT shoulder the last few games....

Hoping for under 49.5

Fish balls and tater tots.

Picking Broncos disrespectful or no?

Go anybody but that no look punk Magomez!

Denver will hit 200yds on the ground tonight.

Thanks Chiefstastic. Let us know when you get your FatHead of Patrick Mahomes to put in your room along with your other Chiefs toys.

I was just pointing out that they are injured. Help is on the way (Somewhat). They need to win this one. I'd be stunned if they don't. They are better on paper than Denver.

I will ignore your childish remark.

Can't see KC losing 3 in a row...

Even good teams can lose back to back games on occasion. Losing 3 in a row is usually a bad sign. I'd be curious how many AFC champs, NFC champs and SB champs lost 3 in a row during the course of that year. I would imagine not many.

Those players will be returning. So their defense will get better. Having Watkins back is a game changer too.

Randy Watkins aka as Sexual Chocolate will not be active tonight.

Randy Watkins aka as Sexual Chocolate will not be active tonight.

I wasn't talking about tonight. I meant in the next few weeks. I should've clarified my statement. Chris Jones will return soon (Or so ESPN said).

hey really have gone about as fer as they can go!

Guess I’m rooting to Denver but I do have $50 on KC moneyline.

They should win tonight. IF they don’t, there’ll be explaining to do...

(Their D is putrid. Ours is amazing.)

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back