PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Chiefs @ Broncos game thread - (Updated) Reaction to Mahomes' Injury

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
I am casting my bad luck on the Chiefs.

I picked Jimmy and Josh Gordon in Fantasy draft this year and went 0 - 3 until I cut them. So, I pick KC tonight.

Hoping for a Broncos win

Lets Go Broncos....

(got to run and puke now) :eek:

Go Donkeys!!!

Can't see KC losing 3 in a row...

We can always hope

Flaky things can, and do, happen in that accursed Andean amphitheater.* Be my guest, Jefes! Deep, slow breaths! :D

*Ooh, lookie! Alliteration! Why do my wordcrafting skills improve when I'm sick??? :confused:

Can't see KC losing 3 in a row...

(Not being combative here) But how do you figure they win? Will it be a shootout and they just outscore the Broncos? Will the Broncos turn it over a bunch? Or do you think somehow in 3 days they managed to fix their run defense?

I think the Donkeys keep the status quo and run it down their throat, keeping a gimpy Mahomes on the sideline. No Watkins, Fischer or Wylie on Offense. No Fuller or Chris Jones on defense and their 3rd CB is questionable.

This could actually get really ugly really fast for KC if they don't win tonight. I don't want to call it a "must win" for them. But if they lose the Next couple of weeks will be must wins they have GB and Minnesota coming in.

This could actually get really ugly really fast for KC if they don't win tonight. I don't want to call it a "must win" for them. But if they lose the Next couple of weeks will be must wins they have GB and Minnesota coming in.

This is why I like KC tonight. Because of this very reason based on who's coming up after

This is why I like KC tonight. Because of this very reason based on who's coming up after
All it does is apply a band-aid to a wound when it actually needs stitches.

KC can't stop the run or play man coverage without being penalized.

That Oline needs to keep the pass rush off Mahommes or that ankle is going to be toast by the end of the season.

But I don't see them getting their act together. So while I think KC wins, I feel Mahommes gets beat up again

I see where you are coming from, but I don't think it will be enough tonight. They were beat up last week and had no time to recover, they have a lot of guys dinged up coming in on a short week. I paused for a few minutes but ultimately took the Broncos on the Money Line.

I hate the fcking Broncos.

Go Broncos!

(But I like the Chiefs to win big. Enough is enough. This is Flacco vs Mahomes.)

Tonight we are all Broncos.
On the other hand if they win they will never ever trade Sanders.

I like Chief Planet pain,.... so yes please Donks
seriously Chief Planet is very entertaining site after a loss. More so than most sites. They have some characters.

seriously Chief Planet is very entertaining site after a loss. More so than most sites. They have some characters.
It is a treat.

Come on refs, jump ball Joe’s kids need new shoes....

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back