PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chiefs at Texans - Wild Card Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
This message is lost on a 80% of this board. They'll be too scared of the chiefs because of that game.

Or they will look at today's score as indicative of what they will do to us next week

This message is lost on a 80% of this board. They'll be too scared of the chiefs because of that game.

That game means nothing.

Pretty big limb since Cincy has the better team and is at home.

Cinci has a AJM.... a sophomore backup who's never played in the playoffs ever in his life...

Every week is a new week. Winning 30-0 doesn't prevent you from losing 30-0 the following week. The Chiefs will be a tough game and I'd rather see the Bengals but the Patriots should be favored in either case.

IMO I think either matchup is fine. Without Maclin I think the Pats can stop the KC offense, but the KC defense is pretty good... Cincinnati has maybe a better offense but McCarron is inexperienced and their defense is not as good.

Cinci has a AJM.... a sophomore backup who's never played in the playoffs ever in his life...

And Alex smith is a lot better? Did you see McCarron vs Denver a few weeks ago? The kid can throw.

That game means nothing.

The hell it doesn't. Nothing feels better than cold, soul-crushing revenge. Especially against these guys.

Hoyer's really not helping himself during his post-match interview. For the sake of the Texans, I hope they find themselves a good starter as anything that negatively impacts on the Colts is fine with me.

And Alex smith is a lot better? Did you see McCarron vs Denver a few weeks ago? The kid can throw.

Perhaps, you have a point. I'm really on the fence here. not sure... Chiefs going to Denver would fare pretty well given they play there every year, and it will be a divisional slugfest, though no Maclin. On the other hand, if Chiefs D and Bengals D are a wash, Bengals have a better offense. Hmnm.... decisions decisions... :)

Hoyer's really not helping himself during his post-match interview. For the sake of the Texans, I hope they find themselves a good starter as anything that negatively impacts on the Colts is fine with me.
It would be some funny **** if BOB signed Osweiler away from Elway.

What did he say or do?

If i'm houston I'd take a chance on Robert Griffin. Still think his career could be somewhat salvaged in the right place.

What did he say or do?
Talking about how important it was for him to stay in and finish the game because his teammates put in a lot of work this season... right after he went Jake Delhomme on them.

Big Vince obviously didn't get his message about the playoffs across to the rest of the Ticksons..they played like it was their first PRESEASON game

I bet Vince got immediate flashbacks to the 2009 WC vs the Ravens after the opening kickoff got run back.

Ryan Mallett weight in. Is this legit???!? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Ryan Mallett (@RMaIIett7) | Twitter

1. Ryan Mallett‏@RMaIIett7 50m50 minutes ago
    Congratulations on the win @Chiefs!

2. Ryan Mallett‏@RMaIIett7 1h1 hour ago
    Well, @HoustonTexans this is what happens when you get rid of your best QB. Oh well. I've moved on. Baltimore is a great organization.

3. Ryan Mallett‏@RMaIIett7 2h2 hours ago
    They have Weeden warming up! I'm sorry but they put themselves in this situation.

4. Ryan Mallett‏@RMaIIett7 2h2 hours ago
    Hey, @HoustonTexans, you wish you had me now?

PS: The above post are hilarious but it appears they are not legit.

I knew the guy was dumb, but that was a bit much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back