Chiefs at Texans - Wild Card Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Chiefs at Texans - Preview, Odds, Prediction

John Morgan

NFL wild card weekend kicks off Saturday afternoon as the Kansas City Chiefs travel to Houston to take on the AFC South champion Texans. Both clubs overcame the common obstacle of extremely unsuccessful starts to the 2015 season; Houston did not win their second game of the year until Week 6, and KC did not get their second victory until the following week. To accomplish that rare feat both teams leaned heavily on their defenses, both of which ranked in the top ten in the league in points allowed.

After a five-turnover debacle against Denver in Week 2, the Chiefs gave the ball away just ten times over the next fourteen games, and finished with a plus-14 turnover differential – second best in the league this year. On December 27 the Texans lost to the Patriots to drop to 6-7 and their playoff chances appeared bleak. Houston’s defense forced ten turnovers over the next three games to carry the team to an improbable comeback, and into the post-season.

Continue reading...

OT: Chiefs vs. Texans Game Thread

Haven't seen a thread made yet. Curious to see how the ex Pats fare in the playoffs today in Houston.

AFC Wild Card Weekend Game Day Thread

Sorry guys, I didn't see a thread for the AFC wild card games today. Mods please delete if there is already one.

This should be a close game... in fact, I think every game this weekend could go either way. A lot of variables in play.

Two of the most boring teams in the league to watch, probably going to be a low scoring game. I think the Texans are overall the weakest playoff team this year.

most of the espn telecast will be "watt watt watt watt watt watt watt"

here we go...a manning pizza ad to start.

Nice start, Texans.

not a great start for the Texans lol

Damn son

Well.... Might be a boring game.

Let's go Patriots South.

Oh...nevermind.

This better not be a **** game.

Wow, that is how the playoffs start. 106 yard kickoff return !

Uh Oh, I smell a blow out! ;)

lol too easy! That'll silence the crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back